Tripled Manic State

Chapter 19

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Pleeease..."

"No!"

"But..."

"No."

"Ville says he'll do it!" Bam yelled from the kitchen where he was getting drinks for everyone while trying to convince Ville to join in with the next few stunts.

"No I didn't!" Ville shouted back.

"Well - what is it?" Angel asked, folding her arms and leaning on the door frame.

"Are you joining or not?" Rebel asked, raising her eyebrow as she stood next to her sister.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"I'm confused." Angel said quietly to her sister as Bam and Ville started arguing again.

"Yeah - they're just weird." Rebel replied, smirking as Bam started slamming cupboards shut.

"That's an understatement." Knoxville said quietly from behind them making both girls jump and turn to look at him.

"As always." Rebel said, smirking as Don Vito walked into the kitchen from outside and started shouting at Bam for slamming things.

The three in the doorway ducked as Vito threw a plate in their direction.

"What the...?" Knoxville shouted, ducking as Vito threw another plate at him.

"Hey!" Angel swore, moving out of the way of a flying cup.

"I get the feeling somethings wrong with Vito." Rebel muttered.

"Ya think." Knoxville muttered sarcastically as Vito threw a fork at Bam.

"Yo! Vito! Stop!" Rebel shouted as he threw a glass bowl just above her head and glass showered down on her, Angel and Knoxville.

Vito dropped the plate he was about to throw and walked out of the kitchen.

"What the fuck was that all about?" Knoxville asked Bam.

"PMS?"

"Very funny." Rebel muttered sarcastically, checking to see if her sister was alright.

"I'm fine, Reb - get the glass out of your hair before you hurt yourself."

Rebel stuck her tongue out at her sister before walking out of the kitchen.