Tripled Manic State

Chapter 2

"I can't believe we were out there for so long!!" Rebel muttered, walking into the house behind everyone else.

"Yeah - how many times did we have to re-shoot, Bam?" Angel said.

"Only 4."

"Why...." Rebel moaned, making her way towards the stairs.

"Where are you going?"

"To shower - get changed into something really warm and comfy and sleep." Rebel answered without turning around.

"The guys are coming round later." Ville said to Bam as they sat down while Angel followed her sister upstairs.

"You don't have to tell me ya know." Bam laughed.

"I know - but...you know that Linde likes Reb...."

"Yes..."

"Well...he might, ya know...ask her out or something..."

"Cool. So, how are you and Angel getting on?"

"We're doing great. But you changed the subject.”

“Just drop it Ville.” Bam said as Angel walked back downstairs. “Why did you even go upstairs, fool?”

“Because, fool, I wanted to talk to my sister and get changed out of my completely soaked clothes.” She replied as she sat down on the sofa next to Ville.

“Don’t call me a fool.” Bam pouted.

“Shut up, fool.” Rebel said, walking back downstairs.

“I thought you were going to sleep.” Ville said as Rebel sat down on one of the chairs opposite.

“I was but I couldn't sleep – so...I figured I’d either sleep down here or talk to you lot and hopefully fall asleep.”

“Charming.” Angel said, laughing as the doorbell rang, Bam groaned and got up to answer the door.

“I know.” Rebel said sleepily, closing her eyes and curling up on the chair with her eyes closed. She was asleep before Bam even got back in the room.

“Out already? Damn, you guys must completely bore her.” Bam laughed as he went and sat back down.

“Who was it?” Angel asked, curling up against Ville.

“Your band,” Bam said looking at Ville. “They’ll be down in a minute – they wanted to put their bags in their rooms first."

“Cool.”