Tripled Manic State

Chapter 23

"Question..." Rebel said as they walked into the indoor skate park.

"What?" Stev-o asked.

"Why are we in some random-ass skate park, in the middle of a random-ass town... in the middle of fucking no where!?" Rebel yelled.

"Because... silly... we're filming The Gauntlet!" Knoxville butted in.

"Ohhhh... I seee... I think.... I'm not gonna like this idea am I?" Rebel said.

"Prolly not!" Knoxville laughed.

Angel ran past her sister holding two skateboards.

"Hey... why do you need two... wait a sec that ones mine!!" Rebel yelled as she ran after her sister. When she caught up with her she rugby tackled Angel to the ground and snatched her board off her.

"Urgh... quit being so grabby!" Angel yelled as she kicked her sister off her.

"Hey... you big meanie!" Rebel shouted.

"I'm big!?" Angel asked picking herself up.

"Girls... break it up please!" Bam shouted at them.

The girls turned around and pouted at him.

"Don't give me that look!" Bam shouted as he ran up to Angel, picked her up and twirled her around.

A while later...

The ][=][ ][ ][Y][ guys were sat on the bleachers... yet again Mige and Burton were sat there eating... ( I don't know where they keep getting the food from... I think Vito supplies it to them.)

Suddenly the doors to the skatepark burst open, Tony Hawk and Matt Hoffman walked in.

"About time guys... I thought you weren't coming!" Knoxville shouted as he had finished tying the last ball to the rafters.

"Would we let you down?" Matt replied.

"Uhhh... yes... yes we would!" Tony laughed.

"Hmpf..." Knoxville replied.

"Well anyways... grab a board Bird man... and Hoffman there's a BMX there!" Bam said pointing towards the BMX.

"Hey... don't hassle the Hoff!" Matt laughed.

"Urgh... just get it dude..." Bam replied.

"Right... do we have everyone that is going to be involved in this stunt?" Knoxville asked.

"Yeppo..." Wee man replied.

"Ohhhh... goodie..." Knoxville said clapping his hands together.

"Johnny... are you queer?" Ehren asked.

Knoxville kicked his ass.

"Ouch... dude I was only asking!" Ehren yelped, then he ran off to get his board.

5 minutes later...

"Music!!" Bam yelled.

'All My Friends Are Dead' by Turbonegro started playing.

"Okay action!!" yelled the cameraman.

"Hi, I'm Johnny Knoxville and this is The Gauntlet!" Knoxville yelled... then Bam swung one of the balls at him and he fell over.

Angel grabbed her board and tried to get through the mass of swinging balls... one hit her in the stomach and sent her flying, she hit the wall, got up and started swearing as she kicked her board.

Rebel tried to get past but she over-balanced, grabbed hold of one of the balls and started swinging with it.

"You're supposed to try and get through!" Knoxville yelled.

"I'd like to see you try!!" Linde yelled at him.

"Fine then I will!" Knoxville replied as he wandered off.

"Hey the gauntlet's that way!" Linde yelled after him.

Ehren duck-taped two mini skateboards to his feet and tried to get through... this ended in vain as he got whacked in the face and fell on his ass.

Matt managed to get through on his BMX.

"Fucking show off!" Knoxville laughed... (he had returned carrying roller blades.)

Tony went through easily.

Bam on the other hand got half way through then he fell off.

"What the hell did you fall off for?" Ehren asked.

"Angel distracted me!" Bam replied.

"Hey... don't blame me!" Angel yelled at him.

Bam pouted, then jumped out of the way as Wee man aimed a ball at him with himself sat on it.

Knoxville put the roller blades on, "Right... give me a push!!" he yelled.

Tony came up behind him and pushed him straight into a ball.

"Hey... your supposed to wait until there is a gap!!" Knoxville yelled.

"Whoops... my bad!" Tony laughed.