Tripled Manic State

Chapter 24

Back at Castle Bam...

"My ass hurts..." Bam said as he shifted around on the sofa.

"Well its your fucking fault you fell over!" Knoxville said.

Bam stuck his tongue out at him then snuggled against Angel. After a while he kissed her on the cheek and then slouched down on the sofa.

Rebel was sat on Linde's lap plaiting his dreads together, Linde then caught her hands and wrapped it around his neck and kissed her.

The ][=][ ][ ][Y][ guys had vacated the room due to Vito chasing them around with a hoagie. Gas had been covered with crumbs and bits of tomato and had hid himself in Ville's bathroom to try and get it out of his clothes.

Stev-o and Rake were sorting themselves a drink at the pirate bar.

Raab, Dico and Novak were outside messing around with Bam's skate ramp.

"Hmmm..." Knoxville said as he stroked his imaginary long beard.

"Oooo what?" Bam asked, suddenly he slid off the sofa and landed with a thud on the floor.

"I was thinking about something..." Knoxville replied.

"No shit... what!?" Bam asked.

"Medicine ball..." Knoxville said, he sounded as if he was in a dream.

"Medicine balls... are they like doctors balls?" Rebel asked.

"Yeah... what... fuck no!!" Knoxville shouted realizing what she had just said.

"Then what the fuck are they?" Angel asked as she started twiddling Bam's hair between her fingers.

"Heavy... that's what they are..." Bam said as he wrapped his arm around Angel's leg.

"Oh... heavy doctors balls!" Angel laughed.

"No love... there like huge heavy beach balls... but they are definitely not filled with air..." Bam explained.

"I was thinking medicine ball and dodge-ball..." Knoxville said.

"In the dark?" Dunn prompted.

"Hmmm... yes!!" Knoxville shouted as he stood up suddenly, then he had a head rush and fell over.

Just then Ville walked into the room, "Hey Bam Bam... is it okay if Jonna comes to stay for a while?" he asked.

"Uhhh... I guess there's no harm in it..." Bam said.

"Thanks... I'll go phone her!" Ville said as he ran off.

Angel looked at Bam, "Are you sure that's a good idea sweetie?"

"Prolly not... but if it cheers him up I don't mind." Bam replied as he stood up and sat next to her on the sofa.

"O...kay..." Angel said as she buried her head in his hoodie.