Tripled Manic State

Chapter 25

A few days later...

"Uhhh... they are some big ass balls." Ehren said as he kicked one of the balls lying on the floor.

"What you gonna use them for?" Chris asked Knoxville.

"Throwing..." Knoxville replied giggling.

"O...kay..." Angel replied.

"Everyone... in the room!!" Knoxville shouted.

Everyone gave him odd looks and shuffled into the room.

"Right... heads up!!" Knoxville shouted, he then chucked the medicine balls into the room.

"Ouch... what the fuck!!" Bam yelled as he dodged one of the balls.

3 minutes later...

"Is everyone here who should be?" Knoxville asked.

"Uhhh yeah I guess... Rebel replied.

"Good, good!" Knoxville smiled.

"By the way... what are we doing?" Dunn asked.

"Dodge-ball!!" Knoxville cackled.

"Riiight... why?" Angel asked, "I don't mean to be a spoil sport or anything but dodge-ball is a little lame..."

"Yeah... but... this is medicine dodge-ball... in the dark!!" Knoxville replied.

"What... in the dark!!" Rebel shouted.

Just then Knoxville slammed the door shut and turned off the lights.

"Well this is just great!" Bam said as he tried to find the door to get out, he missed the door by an inch and smacked into the wall.

"Everyone ready?" Knoxville asked, before anyone could answer he picked up one of the balls and threw it as hard as he could.

"Ouch... what the fuck... you idiot!!" Bam yelled as he crumpled onto the floor.

"Haha... nice shot!!" Dunn laughed.

Bam picked up a ball and threw it in the direction of Dunn's voice. The ball missed Dunn and hit Rebel.

"Hey... fuck off will ya!!" Rebel yelled as she ran across the other side of the room and tripped up Angel by accident. Angel went flying across the floor and hit one of the balls on the other side.

Chris was jumping up and down hoping that he wouldn't get hit.

Ehren on the other hand was running around in circles and finally tripped over a ball.

5 minutes later...

Knoxville opened the door and light flooded into the room.

Everyone was lying on the floor groaning.

"Ouuuuch!!" Rebel shouted, she was lying on top of Chris.

"I don't know why you're moaning... you don't have some lump lying on you!" Chris said.

"Hey... you calling me a lump?" Rebel said as she picked up one of the nearest balls and dropped it on his head.

"Fuck!!" Chris yelled.

"Now... how is everyone feeling?" Knoxville asked.

Everyone glared at him, picked up some of the balls and threw them at him.

"Argh... you're all gay!!" Knoxville screamed as he ran away flailing his arms in the air.