Tripled Manic State

Chapter 29

Rebel was sat on her bed humming.

Just then Jonna walked past.

Rebel glared at her.

Jonna just carried on walking pretending nothing had happened.

"Right... that's it... you're going down bitch!" Rebel muttered to herself.

"What was that?" Angel asked as she poked her head around her sisters bedroom door.

"Nuthin..." Rebel smirked.

Angel walked over and sat next to her sister on the bed, "Sooo... what do you think of the wonderful Jonna!?" Angel laughed.

"I think shes a total bitch and I hate her!" Rebel replied glaring at the wall.

"O...kay..." Angel said, "I don''t think any of the Jackass guys like her either... well except Wee man... he keeps smiling at her... Ehren said he might be constipated..."

"Uhuh..." Rebel muttered.

"So what exactly did she do to you?" Angel asked.

"Well... i tried to be nice... at first... then she just totally dogged me up... sooo I kinda..." Rebel trailed off.

"What did you do?" Angel said.

"I kinda slapped her..." Rebel said, "Well you saw what she did... shes a total man eater... I'd watch her with Bam if I were you..."

"Naaa... I don't need to do that..." Angel laughed, "he despises the girl..."

"Hmmm..." Rebel said, "I'm gonna get her... there is no way shes getting to Linde..."

"I'm in..." Angel smiled.

"You don't even know what I'm gonna do yet." Rebel snapped.

"Well... Bam's gonna shoot The Brand tomorrow..." Angel said.

"That's it... I'll brand the bitch!!!" Rebel yelled.

"You sure that's a good idea?" Angel asked.

"Well... uhhh... no... she might sue... I'll think of summut..." Rebel said stoking her imaginary beard.

"Anaconda ball pit!!" Angel squeaked.

"Excuse me?" Rebel asked.

"Well... Knoxville's doing that stunt after The Brand... and everyone will be there... including Ville and Jonna... you could push her in!!" Angel explained.

"I'll do more than bloody push her in!!" Rebel replied smirking.