Tripled Manic State

Chapter 3

"Urgh..." muttered Linde as he wandered downstairs to go and see what the others where doing.

He was then followed by Mige, Burton and Gas.

Gas suddenly tripped up and started rolling down the stairs.

He collided with Mige and Burton; they rolled all the way down and landed in a heap on the floor.

"Fuck Gas...what the hell was that all about?!" Mige yelled trying to untangle himself from the others.

"Well sorry..." Gas said pouting. He then stood up and brushed his trousers.

Linde's head popped round the corner of the pirate bar, "What happened?" he asked looking confused.

"Gas just re-enacted a scene from Indiana Jones and the raiders of the lost ark." Burton said glaring at Gas.

"Oi are you calling me a boulder?!" Gas yelled as he walked over to Burton and kicked him.

"Hey get offa me!" Burton shouted as he rolled over and hit his head on the spiral stair case, "fucK!"

"Well you can tell they’re back." Bam said laughing as he pushed Linde out of the pirate bar.

Linde stumbled a little, glared at Bam and walked over to the rest of the guys.

Bam just laughed and joined everyone else by the staircase.

Ville and Angel also joined them. (Rebel was still asleep.)

“How was the trip?” Ville asked.

“Long and boring,” Burton said yawning, “Gas fell asleep and wouldn’t stop snoring."

“What is this?!...pick on Gas day!!!” Gas yelled. (By now he was totally fed up with everyone having a go at him... awww poor Gas.)

“Yes…yes it is!” Bam said laughing.

Gas glared at him and walked off to sulk.

“Awww I’m sowwie Gassy…please come back!” Bam said running after him.

“He is gonna get smacked if he catches up with him.” Linde said trying not to laugh.

“What’s…going on?” Rebel yawned as she walked over to them.

“Bam’s gonna get his head smacked in.” Angel laughed.

“Good…it’s about time someone taught him a lesson!” Rebel said laughing.

“Awww…that’s not very nice love.” Linde said smirking.

“Well…” Rebel started.

“I know…once Gas has finished pummelling Bam we should go out or something.” Ville said trying to change the subject.

“Hmmmm yeah that’s a good idea…could we go get some food?... the plane food sucked.” Mige said pulling a face.

“Doesn’t it always?” Angel asked.

“Well yeah but we ran out of decent food just before the plane set off,” Mige said, “Linde’s gran gave us food for the journey back…but we gave it to some homeless guy sat by the airport.”

“A.k.a you gave it to a hobo!” Rebel said laughing.

Everyone looked at her and started to laugh.

“What…what did I say?” Rebel asked.

No one answered so she just stood there and pouted.

“Awww we weren’t laughing at you love.” Linde said hugging her.

Ville looked at him oddly and pulled him to one side.

“You’re getting rather friendly with Rebel.” Ville said.

“I know…it’s just that…I like her…” Linde said looking at his shoes.

“Awww… that’s cute.” Ville said.

“I just don’t want to make a move because I don’t know if Bam would be okay with that.” Linde said looking sadly at Ville.

“He’s fine with it.” Ville said smiling.

“Seriously?” Linde asked.

“Yes…don’t make me tell you again…go for it!” Ville laughed.