Tripled Manic State

Chapter 30

"What are you planning?" Bam asked as he walked into the Pirate Bar to find Angel and Rebel on the floor laughing.

"Nuuuthin..." Rebel said, trying to stop laughing so that she could breathe.

"I don't believe that." Bam replied, helping Angel sit up properly.

"Well..." Angel started.

"No." Rebel cut in. "Ville's your friend - I'm not gonna jeopardize that by letting you know what we're gonna do beforehand."

"But..."

"No, Bam...Ville's still your friend. Don't be a fool." Rebel said, standing up and leaving the room.

"Maybe I don't wanna be his friend anymore."Bam sulked.

"But you do and Reb's only doing what's best for you." Angel replied.

"I know - but what if you tell me?"

"Not gonna happen." Angel said, squealing as he started tickling her.

"Tell me."

"Never!" Angel laughed, getting away from him and running out of the Pirate Bar.

"Come back!" Bam laughed, chasing after her.

Jonna was stood by the door to the Pirate Bar watching as they ran around the house. "Uncivilized morons." She said loudly as Rebel walked past.

"They're the uncivilized morons?" Rebel asked coldly. "We live here - this is our house and you come in here without even introducing yourself and think you're gonna be treated like a fucking princess? Well I've got news for your honey - you may have fooled Ville - but the rest of us aren't that easy."

"We'll see about that." Jonna smirked, turning and walking away. "Linde seems to like me."

"Watch your back." Rebel called after her. "'Cus trying to get Linde could just be the last thing you ever do." She muttered quietly, smirking.

"How do you ever make friends?" Knoxville asked from behind her.

"My charming personality, Johnny - what else." Rebel replied, walking into the Pirate Bar with Knoxville.

"God only knows." Knoxville muttered, smirking at her.