Tripled Manic State

Chapter 32

"So...why are we here again?" Ville asked as everybody stood around a child's ball pit in some random play area.

"Because Johnny likes to be weird." Rebel replied from behind him. "Where's whats-her-face?"

"Jonna is getting a drink." Ville said, glaring down at Rebel.

"Well...best make sure it's not alcoholic." Rebel grinned, turning and going to talk to Knoxville, Wee man and Dunn.

"What is wrong with your girlfriend Linde?" Ville asked.

"There's nothing wrong with her Ville - maybe you should look closer to yourself." Linde said, glaring at Jonna as she made her way over to them.

"Hey Ville - hey Linde." Jonna said.

"Jonna." Linde acknowledged before going over and pulling Rebel away from Knoxville and the others. "What are you planning, Reb?"

"I'm not." Rebel muttered, glaring over at Jonna as she just smirked at her.

"Reb..."

"Yo Reb!" Knoxville shouted. "We're starting - get over here!"

"Yeah yeah." Rebel muttered. "You coming?"

"I'll wait here with Burton and the guys."Linde replied.

"If you're sure." Rebel said, leaning up and kissing him before walking over to the ball pit.

"Everybody ready?" Bam asked from his seat (his high-up seat).

"Yes."

"Okay...and....we're rolling!"

"Hi...I'm Johnny Knoxville and this is the anaconda ball pit!" Knoxville said from his place in the ball pit. He leant over and made to pick up the snakes but quickly stood back up and glared at Dunn and Wee man. "Don't push me."

"We won't"

"I don't trust you two behind me - you'll push me."

"We're on your side!" Dunn exclaimed.

Knoxville just turned back around and went to pick up the snake again. He picked it up and it was halfway out of the ball pit when it bit him. Knoxville swore and blood started dripping down his arm.

To be continued...