Tripled Manic State

Chapter 33

Continued...

"That looked like it hurt." Bam muttered.

Rebel was creeping up behind Jonna while Angel crept up behind Ville.

Linde and the guys were looking at them suspiciously while Bam looked like he was holding in laughter.

Knoxville was swinging his arms around while Dunn and Wee man ran around the ball pit holding the snake before handing it over to the snake man.

Angel quickly pushed Ville and he lost his footing. Knoxville swung around and 'accidentally' whacked Ville into the ball pit.

Rebel started laughing and knocked Jonna in as well.

Jonna started wailing and screaming and Ville ran through the ball pit (tripping over on a lot of the balls) to get to her and try to call her down.

"It's all right, Jonna, they got the snake out."

"Uhhh...about that..." Dunn started.

"There's two." Wee man added.

"What!?" Ville shouted as Jonna started screaming and crying and clinging onto him.

"Yeah - I forgot about that." Knoxville muttered before jumping and swearing as the other snake bit him on the leg.

Dunn and Wee man made their way over to Knoxville to help him get hold of the snake while Jonna pushed Ville out of the way and tried to get out of the ball pit.