Tripled Manic State

Chapter 34

Back at Castle Bam...

It had started to rain pretty heavily when the gang arrived back at Castle Bam.

Jonna stormed into the foyer, followed by the rest of the gang, she suddenly swirled around and glared angrily at the sisters, "If you think you're gonna get away with that you're not!!!" she screamed.

Rebel and Angel rolled their eyes.

"And what could you possibly do to us?" Rebel asked.

"Yeah there's like... two of us and... ohhh dear... only one of you..." Angel smirked.

"Urgh!!" Jonna screamed as she stormed off upstairs.

"Well I hope you're happy with yourselves!" Ville said as he ran after her.

"Yes... actually... we are..." they replied in unison.

Bam and Knoxville dropped to the floor laughing.

"Now now boys... its not polite to laugh behind peoples backs..." Rebel said.

"Actually that's talk love..." Linde said wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Ohhh... talk laugh... same thing..." Rebel giggled.

"Three cheers for the terrible two-some!" Dunn laughed.

Just then there was a flash of lightning and the lights went out.

"Fuck..." Bam muttered.

"Is it just our lights... or has everyone's gone out too?" Knoxville asked.

Stev-o wandered over to the window and looked out, "Naaa... all the lights over Philly are out..."

"Damn... what are we gonna do?" Bam muttered as he started pacing, suddenly he walked straight into a table, "Fuck it!!"

"Awww... Bammie...are you okay?" Angel said as she edged towards the swearing Bam.

"Yeah I'm fine babe..." Bam replied hugging Angel

"Hey wheres Rebel?" Linde asked.

"I thought you were holding her?" Angel said.

"I was... but I let go when the lights went out..." Linde started.

"I'll go find her..." Angel said trying to wriggle out of Bam's grasp, "baby lemme go..."

"But I don't wanna..." Bam wailed.

"Pleases..." Angel said.

"Awww... fine..." Bam said letting go of her, "hurry back though yeah?" Bam said.

"Of course I will..." Angel said as she ran upstairs.

"How come she can see where shes going?" Knoxville asked.

"Dunno... maybe shes gifted..." Linde said.

"Uhhh guys... is that you?" Mige asked edging his way into the foyer.

"Yeah its us..." Bam said, "wheres the rest of the guys?"

"In their rooms I think.... they ran off when the lights went out..." Mige replied.

Upstairs...

Angel was wandering the dark corridors alone, suddenly something grabbed hold of her leg, "Ahhh... what the fuck!" Angels squeaked.

"Shhh... its only me... no need to have a head fit...." Rebel said, "listen to this..."

Angel knelt down next to her sister and put her ear to the door and listened.

"I'm gonna get those two!!" Jonna yelled, "I don't know why Bam is letting them stay here... there just a load of good for nothing bitches!"

"What the fuck?" Angel asked her sister.

"Shes been ranting to Ville for ages..." Rebel said, "personally I don't really think he gives a fuck now..." Rebel giggled.

"But babe... maybe you should give them a chance... you have been a little... uhhh... abrupt..." Ville said.

"Ohhh... so you're teaming up with them now are you!?" Jonna said.

"No of course not babe..." Ville said trying to calm her down.

"Good... 'cuz I love you... you know that right... I do love you!" Jonna said.

"Yeah... of course I do..." Ville said sounding slightly unsure.

"Shes demented..." Angel said, "poor Ville... it isn't his fault at all."

"Yeah... I know... we had best get out of here before she notices us..." Rebel said as she grabbed her sisters hand and dragged her back downstairs.