Tripled Manic State

Chapter 35

"Where did you two go?" Bam asked as the girls made it back downstairs.

"How did you know it was us?" Angel asked as she made her way over to him without bumping into anything.

"Because." Bam replied as if it answered everything.

"Weirdo." Rebel muttered from the stairs.

"Where are you?" Knoxville asked. "I don't like it when I don't know where you two are."

"I'm by Bam." Angel replied as she reached Bam and hugged him.

"I am stood on the bottom step at the moment." Rebel replied, giggling as Knoxville sighed and muttered, "Thank God!"

"Don't be mean, Knoxville." Linde said.

There was a girly shriek from opposite the stairs.

"Now who the fuck did that?" Rebel asked amused.

"It was Dunn!" Steve-o shouted from where the shriek had come from.

"Was not!" Dunn shouted.

"It was too!" Steve-o shouted back.

"Have you only just realized it was dark?" Knoxville asked Steve-o.

"Yeah - I was sleeping and woke up to a completely pitch black house."

"So...why the girly screaming?" Bam asked, trying and failing to stop laughing.

"I am offended by that Margera." Rebel said.

"Yeah - who said girls scream like that?" Angel added.

"Nothing - I was just saying....Reb, where are you going?" Bam asked as she started moving around.

"Nowhere."

"Liar."

"What? I'm not allowed to back up a few stairs so I can sit down?"

"Nope." Knoxville replied.

"Is it just me or am I not the only person on these stairs?" Rebel asked.

"You are as far as we know." Bam replied.

"Why?" Linde asked.

"Fuck!" Rebel shouted.

"What?"

"Owww." Rebel muttered.

"Why are you by my feet?" Steve-o asked.

"Because some fucker pushed me down the stairs." Rebel muttered as Steve-o helped her stand up. "And you know what?"

"No - what?"

"That nearly hurt." Rebel giggled.

"Damn." Jonna whispered from the stairs.

"You're gonna have to do much better than that, sweetie. I live with Bam for Christ-sakes." Rebel laughed.

"Hey!" Bam shouted.

"It's true." Angel agreed.

The lights suddenly came back on and they could see Jonna stood about halfway up the staircase and Rebel stood next to Steve-o with everybody else scattered around. Jonna huffed and turned around, storming back upstairs.

Rebel sighed.

"That hurt - didn't it?" Angel said, going over to her sister and putting an arm around her waist to hold her up.

"Yeah - just a little." Rebel muttered, wincing as her sister helped her into the Pirate Bar. Everybody else followed behind.

"Are you sure you're alright, honey?" Linde asked.

"Yeah."

"Liar." Knoxville muttered under his breath as Rebel winced again.

"I'm sorry." Ville said from the door.

"Sorry? For what?" Rebel asked.

"For what she's done to you..."