Tripled Manic State

Chapter 36

"Whats this... is mister Valo admitting he made a mistake?" Bam said.

"Yeah... I have..." Ville muttered, "I'm soo sowwie Bam Bam!!!" he added as he ran and hugged his friend.

"Hey... no worries..." Bam said hugging him back.

"You what!!?" Jonna yelled (she had come back downstairs and was stood in the door-way).

"I said I made a mistake..." Ville said turning around and looking at her, "I should of never invited you here... in a way... I guess I was just trying to prove a point..."

"Prove a point... what fucking point!?" Jonna screamed.

"Well I..." Ville started.

"You know what... fuck it... I'm going... I hope you're happy here with all your stupid fucking friends... and don't you dare try to stop me from leaving!!" Jonna screamed as she turned on her heels and ran upstairs.

"Aaand we would... why!?" Angel yelled after her.

"Fuck off!!" Jonna yelled back.

"Sooo... is she actually leaving?" Stev-o asked.

"Yes dip-shit... where the hell have you been the past three minutes!?" Rebel said hugging Linde.

"Well... uhhh... here I guess..." Stev-o said looking around him.

"You're such a twat..." Knoxville said whacking him around the head.

"Oi..." Stev-o started, he was cut off by a loud crash from upstairs.

"What the fuck was that?" Bam asked.

"Maybe she died?" Dunn laughed.

"I'll go check..." Angel said as she ran off.

"Wait babe... I'll go with you... that girl ain't safe!!" Bam yelled as he ran after her.

Upstairs...

Bam and Angel followed the loud thuds along the corridor.

"What the fuck is she doing... having a party?" Angel asked as they ran round the corner.

"It's coming from Ville's room!!" Bam said as they both stopped running.

Bam opened the door to Ville's room, "What the fucK are you doing!?"

"Re-decorating!!" Jonna replied as she smashed the mirror.

"You fucking bitch... get the hell out of my house!!" Bam yelled.

Just then Phil walked into the room, "Bam... is this another of your crazy stunts?" he asked when he saw the mess.

"No... this bitch wont leave..." Bam replied glaring at Jonna.

"Right... come here missy..." Phil said as he walked over to her, picked her up and walked out of the room.

"Haha... nice one fat boy!!" Bam said smiling, he then grabbed Jonna's suitcase that she had packed and threw it out of the window.

Downstairs...

"Put me down you stupid twat!!" Jonna yelled.

"If you say so missy..." Phil said, as soon as he got to the door he dropped Jonna on the steps, "there ya go!"

"Ouch... what the fuck!" Jonna yelled.

"Hey Jonna... your suitcase is down there... just to the left of ya!!" Bam called out of the window.

Jonna looked on the floor, the suitcase had opened and all her clothes were on the floor, "you stupid twat!!" Jonna yelled.

"Bye bye!!" Bam called to her.

Jonna glared at him, picked up her things, shoved them back in her suitcase and stormed off down the road.