Tripled Manic State

Chapter 37

"Well...I, for one, am glad she's gone." Rebel muttered, stretching and wincing.

"Yeah - now you won't get hurt anymore." Linde answered, kissing the top of her head.

"I'm sorry about that Reb - I didn't know she was gonna hurt anyone." Ville said, looking like he was about to cry.

"Don't worry about it, Walo." Bam said as he walked in and hugged his friend.

"Yeah - it's hard to seriously hurt Reb anyway." Angel added.

"Screw you, Ange - that bloody hurt." Rebel said, sticking her tongue out at her sister.

"Well - it's only gonna get worse." Knoxville said.

"Yeah, it wi...Wait! What?" Linde asked, looking from Knoxville to Bam.

"We haven't finished filming yet, Linde." Bam answered.

"Shit." Linde muttered.

"It'll be fine." Angel said. "Besides - nobodies gonna get hurt as bad as Knoxville did today anyway."

"She's got a point." Knoxville said, rubbing the bandaging on his leg. "Motherfucking snake."

"How are you feeling now, Johnny?" Rebel asked, moving so that she could check his arm.

"Better - it only hurts when Bam pokes it."

"And why would Bam poke it?" Rebel asked, starting to re-do the bandage on Knoxville's arm.

"Because Bam's an idiot?" Knoxville suggested.

"Hey! You told me to poke it." Bam muttered defensively.

"Whatever."

"Bam - stop poking it. Knoxville - stop telling him to poke it."

"But, Reb..." Bam started as he pulled Angel to sit on him as he took up a sofa.

"Shut up, Bam Bam." Ville said, "You're only digging yourself a deeper grave."

"I wish." Rebel muttered, grinning as Bam pouted at her and Angel just gave her a *you-try-it-and-i'll-kill-you* look.