Tripled Manic State

Chapter 38

Stev-o and Chris were sat in a boat in the middle of the ocean.

"It's a lovely day for a swim in the Gulf of Mexico. I'm Stev-o, and this is The Fish Hook." Stev-o said while looking petrified. With that Stev-o started trying to get an over-sized hook into the side of his mouth. He started to squeak and was turning slightly red.

"Oh, man, its gone through. I got you." Chris said helping Stev-o to pull it all the way through, "Oh, dude..."

"We got it?... we're good?" Stev-o asked gaping like a fish.

"That hurt to do that to you..." Chris said looking sympathetically at Stev-o.

"Owww..." Stev-o muttered.

"Yeah, it looks great..." Chris said giving him the 'thumbs up sign', "Oh, my god..."

"All right... cast me out, god damn it!!" Stev-o yelled.

"Now its time for some man-fishing..." Chris said, he had attached the end of a hook to a fishing rod and line.

At the end of Chris's line Stev-o winked at the camera and jumped into the sea.

"Oooo... the hammer heads right here!" Chris said, sounding a little excited.

"Oh my god!!" Stev-o squeaked as he started swimming in the opposite direction away from the shark.

"Thank god we brought Manny to make sure the sharks wouldn't show up!" Chris laughed.

"He's coming to get you Stev-o... act like a sick our wounded animal!!" Manny yelled.

"Ooo... look at that fin right behind him!!" Chris squeaked, "Dude... isn't this movie supposed to be a comedy?"

Down below Stev-o was still trying to out-swim the shark.

"I can't believe I'm fishing for sharks... with Stev-o as my bait... its like a dream come true!" Chris laughed.

"Here comes a Mako!" Manny yelled.

"Oh shit... Stev-o!" Chris shouted, "Ohhh my god... hes right behind you Stev-o!!"

"I am the fuck out of here!!" Stev-o screamed.

"No... you're good man!" Chris replied, "Stay in there... shit... the sharks coming right at you!"

The shark swam at the camera and attacked it.

"Oh shit..." Stev-o screamed.

"Come on... stay out there O!!" Chris yelled.

"You already got the fucking shot!!" Stev-o screamed back.

"Awww... I want to hear Manny scream..." Chris pouted at he reeled Stev-o in.

"Dude... I fucking kicked the thing in the fucking head..." Stev-o said as he tried to climbing into the boat.

"Get up here..." Chris said helping Stev-o onto the boat.

"Stev-o... do you know how lucky you are... a Mako almost bit your foot off!" Manny said.

"I've been so lucky today..." Stev-o said sarcastically as he tried to get the hook out his mouth.