Tripled Manic State

Chapter 4

"Damn, Gas, you could have at least left a mark when you hit him." Rebel muttered as Bam and Gas joined them. Everybody had got ready to go out and had just been waiting for the other two.

"I hit him?"

"You should have done." Rebel replied, laughing as Bam put on a hurt face. "Sowwy Bammy."

"So...if you didn't hit him, what did you do?" Burton asked.

"Do we really need to know?" Angel asked, laughing as Gas took a swing at her.

"Shut up!"

"Can you two flirt elsewhere?" Rebel said, leaning on Bam.

"Sure - let's go." Angel said.

Half an hour later...

"Dude - why the fuck did it take so long to get here?" Bam muttered as everybody walked into the restaurant.

"You were driving." Rebel muttered as they sat down. She was still tired and started leaning on the person next to her - Linde.

"Still tired, sweetheart?" Linde asked.

"Mmm..." Rebel muttered, closing her eyes.

"You two are sooo cute..." Angel whispered, she was sat opposite Rebel with Ville next to her and Bam next to Ville. The rest of the guys were spread out next to Bam and Linde.

"I'm not asleep yet, ya know." Rebel said, smiling as everybody laughed.

"Well, shut up and sleep, fool." Angel laughed.

"Mmm..." Rebel muttered again.

"Well, that's her out," Bam laughed as the waiter came to take their orders. "Angel - order for your sister."

"Yeah - I know," Angel said, laughing as the waiter looked at Rebel oddly. "She's had a rough night."

The waiter just nodded and walked off.

"You do know what he's thinking, don't you?" Ville asked Angel.

"No - I'm not a mind reader."

"Neither am I." Ville replied.

"So, what is he thinking?" Linde asked.

"That you two were up all night..." Ville trailed off, wiggling his eyebrows.

"That is just weird..." Rebel muttered, sitting up properly.

"Can't sleep?" Bam asked Rebel as Ville and Angel started talking together quietly.

"No - Linde's really comfy...but, I figured now is the time to be awake...I'll just sleep for ages tomorrow."

"Deal." Bam said, turning to talk to Gas.

"Can I talk to you when we get back, Reb?" Linde asked.

"Sure." Rebel replied, leaning her head back on Linde's shoulder.

"I promise it won't take longer than ten minutes." Linde said, laughing as Angel and Ville gave them a funny look.