Tripled Manic State

Chapter 42

"Ville! Linde!" Bam shouted as the front door to Castle Bam opened and closed again. He looked over at Dunn and Angel while he waited.

"Yes, Bam Bam?" Ville said as he and Linde walked into the Pirate Bar with Steve-o.

"Where's Chris?" Dunn asked.

"Cali." Steve-o replied, sitting down next to him and starting a quiet conversation on what had happened while he'd been gone.

"Why did Reb and Knoxville turn up earlier and say that Linde was gay?" Angel asked.

"They said that?" Ville asked, shocked.

"Well...Knoxville kinda did on his way after Reb." Bam replied, glaring at Linde. "She was just a little bit angry."

"How would you know that she was angry if she never spoke to you?" Linde asked, glaring back at Bam.

"Because she only ever slams doors when she's angry." Angel answered, standing up and facing Ville. "So....Linde's gay. What the hell does that have to do with you?"

"Linde loves him." Knoxville said as he stood in the doorway.

"Hows Reb?" Angel asked.

"Good. Sleeping, but good."

"She's not upset?" Linde asked.

"You make that sound like you want her to be." Bam said.

"No - I just thought..."

"Shut up - she doesn't care." Knoxville said, turning and walking away.

"What did he mean by that?" Angel asked, looking over at Bam who just shrugged at her and went back to glaring at Linde.

"So...Are you two...?" Angel asked after a few minutes of silence.

"No." Ville answered quickly. Linde looked at him before looking down at the floor upset.

"Ville!" Angel gasped.

"What?"

"There was no need to be so harsh - he just broke up with Reb and admitted that he loved you."

"Angel - I'm not gay." Ville replied, turning to walk out of the room. "I'm sorry, Linde. But I never said that I loved you as anything more than a friend."