Tripled Manic State

Chapter 44

A few days later...

Bam was filming another stunt... this time it didn't involve brands...

"Bam is totally terrified of snakes... so we brought David Weathers here to surprise him during the next bit..." Chris said.

Then David held up a cobra and showed it to the camera, suddenly it lunged at Chris and he fell on his ass.

"Whaaa!" Chris yelled as he started crawling away.

A great big fan started up and the camera swung over to Bam who was dressed in a suit and stood in front of a cage.

"I'm Bam Margera... and this is The Wind Tunnel!" Bam yelled over the noise of the fan.

The fan started to go faster and Bam had to hold onto the top of the cage to stop himself from blowing away. Suddenly he let go and was sent tumbling into the back of the cage.

Chris and Knoxville ran up to the front of the cage and locked the doors.

David let the snake lose in the cage.

As soon as Bam saw the snake he started screaming.

"Come on guys.. thats enough... let him out... can't you see hes terrified!?" Angel yelled.

Rebel, Ville and Linde were sat near the van laughing their heads off.

Angel glare at them and ran over to the side of the cage where Bam was trying to escape, "Babe... it'll be okay..." she said trying to calm him down.

"Bam... cock out... cock out..." Knoxville said laughing.

"No...n...no...n...n...no!" Bam stuttered, "A fucking cobra dude!?"he screamed, "Yo... yo.. I don't like him staring like that..."

"Are you crying?" Knoxville asked.

"Yeah..." Bam replied wiping the tear away with his sleeve.

"Knoxville... you let my boyfriend out right this minute!!"Angel yelled.

Knoxville, however, didn't pay any attention.

The cobra suddenly reared up, Bam jumped and tried to squeeze through the gap in the cage door...which he managed to do. Then he ran away...

Knoxville chased after him and tried to get him to go near the snake.

David picked up the snake and ran after Bam with it.

Bam ran off screaming down the lane.

Rebel got up of her seat and went and hugged Knoxville... this gained many odd looks from the 'Jackasses'.

"Knoxville... you are so god damn mean!" Angel yelled.

"Maybe... but it was funny..." Knoxville replied.

"Urgh.. you're hopeless..." Angel said as she ran off to find Bam.

Bam was sat on a van drinking a beer and trying to calm down.

Angel walked up to the van, "Bam... you okay?"

"Yeah... I'm just staying up here for a while..." Bam replied, "I don't trust anybody..."

Suddenly Knoxville threw a piece of pipe at him.

Bam threw his beer away, jumped down and ran off screaming and flailing his arms everywhere.

Angel glared at Knoxville.

"What?" he asked.

Then Angel walked off.

"What did I do?" Knoxville asked looking confused.