Tripled Manic State

Chapter 45

"Keep him on a lead next time!" Angel shouted.

"And how the fuck do you expect me to do that! I don't tell him what to do! He does whatever he fucking wants to do!" Rebel shouted back. The sisters were in Angel and Bam's hotel room and Angel was pissed off at Rebel's attitude towards the latest stunt.

"That's not the fucking point and you know it!"

"The whole point of Jackass is to be scared and to get hurt!"

"Should we break them up?" Wee man asked. The Jackass guys were all stood in the open doorway unnoticed watching the sisters arguing.

"And miss this? Not a chance!" Dunn laughed as the Him guys joined them in the doorway.

"You're just gonna let them fight?" Linde asked.

"Sure. Why not? Do you want to get in the middle of that?" Steve-o replied.

"What the fuck do you mean you don't care!?" Angel shouted at her sister.

"Exactly what I said. You're blowing this out of proportion and I don't care anymore." Rebel said quietly and walked out of the door - the guys parting silently to let her through.

Ten minutes later....

Angel and all the guys were sat in the hotel room that she shared with Bam talking about the order the stunts were going to be in for the film.

"Got him!" Knoxville laughed, falling through the doorway with Bam in tow.

"So we see." Angel giggled, standing and hugging Bam. "How ya doing?"

"Good - Jeff's dead when I see him - but I'm fine." Bam replied, sitting down with Angel on his lap.

"Where's Reb?" Knoxville asked after a few minutes of discussing the film with the guys.

Angel looked down at the floor and said nothing while Dunn tried to explain.

"Dunn, shut up!" Bam yelled. "Ange...sweetie...what happened?"

Angel refused to look up and to talk.

"Will someone just tell me?!" Knoxville asked.

"Well....Angel and Rebel had this huge argument that somehow included you and Bam and then Rebel walked off and we haven't seen her since." Chris explained.

"Oh...kay...I'd better go...and...see how she's doing?" Knoxville muttered.

"Tell her I'm sorry." Angel whispered.

"Tell her yourself." Knoxville said, walking out the door.

Knoxville and Rebel's room...

"So...the whole argument was pointless?" Knoxville asked, stroking Rebel's hair as she cried onto his chest.

Rebel nodded.

"Then why are you crying, babe?"

"Because...it....we've...never had an...argument like that before..."

"It'll be okay, honey, I'm sure that you'll both work it out." Knoxville said as someone knocked on the door. "Come in."

"Hey...um...is this a bad time?" Bam asked, pulling Angel into the room with him.

Knoxville shook his head and Rebel looked up from Knoxville's shirt and over at them.

"I'm sorry, Reb...I was wrong... I'm sorry." Angel cried, noticing the tear stains on her sister's face.

"It's okay, Ange...we were both in the wrong." Rebel replied, hugging her sister. "I'm sorry too."

"Let's go, babe...we've still gotta kick the idiots out of our room." Bam said as Rebel let go of her sister.

"Sure. See you later, Reb." Angel waved as Bam dragged her out of the room.

"That was strange." Knoxville muttered.

"So are you, Johnny." Rebl laughed, hugging him. "Though if you ever use snakes again I'm gonna murder you."

"No - ya won't...cus you love me." Knoxville grinned cheekily as Rebel hit him on the head.

"You're lucky that's true." Rebel muttered, kissing him.

"I know."