Tripled Manic State

Chapter 46

A few days later...

"The last... stunt..." Knoxville said looking glum.

"Awww... cheer up chuck..." Angel said putting her arm around his shoulder.

Knoxville looked like he was gonna cry, "But what will I do... where will I go..."

"Uhhh... god knows..." Rebel said walking past him.

"Hey get here you... you ain't getting outta this!" Knoxville said a he grabbed her by the arm.

"Awww... " Rebel replied.

"And why aren't you in your tux?" Knoxville asked.

"Because... it makes me look like a man..." Rebel whined.

"I bet it doesn't... you look pretty in anything... and besides your sisters wearing hers..." Knoxville replied as he kissed her.

"But... but..." Rebel stuttered after they broke apart.

"No... go get changed... and don't forget to put summut over it!!" He yelled as he pushed her around the corner.

"Urgh fine..." Rebel muttered as she went to get changed.

15 minutes later...

"Everyone ready?" Knoxville asked.

There was a chorus of "Yes's".

"Gud gud.." Knoxville replied.

"By the way... why are we crowded around this dumb-ass table?" Bam asked.

"Because..." Knoxville said.

"Because?" Bam asked.

"Just because now shut up!!" Knoxville snapped.

Bam glared at him.

Just then Dunn placed a bear trap on the table, "You sure about this?"

"Yeah... whats the worst that could happen?" Knoxville replied.

"Uhhh... you could lose a limb..." Dunn replied rolling his eyes at him.

"Everyone in their tux's?" Knoxville asked trying to change the subject.

There was another chorus of "Yes's".

"Okay... action..."