Tripled Manic State

Chapter 5

"Uhhh Bam...what the hell is that?" Angel asked him when the waiter brought the food over.

"Bagel..." Bam replied looking at it with great interest "well actually bagel's...which...did you know is the plural of bagel."

"Well thank you captain obvious!" Burton yelled glaring at Bam.

"Come on guys...keep it down," Linde said warning Burton and Bam, "she's trying to sleep."

"Meh." Bam replied and started tucking into his bagel.

"Mmmm..." Rebel muttered as she woke up, she then saw what Bam was eating, "Urgh Bam what is that?"

"Bagel..." Bam started.

"Nooo! Don't start that again!" Mige said covering his ears.

"Well actually Bagel's...which...did you know is the plural of bagel..." Bam added grinning.

"Nooo," Ville said, "I think I just lost the will to live."

At this Angel looked slightly worried.

"I'm only joking sweetheart." Ville said hugging her. Then he kissed her softly on the lips.

"Urgh...guys I'm trying to eat." Bam said through a mouth full of bagel.

"Ewww Bam... keep them to yourself please." Gas said as Bam spluttered bagels all over him.

5 minutes later...

The waiter arrived with the rest of the orders and the guys started tucking into their food, all except Bam who was looking rather sad as he had finished his bagels. (By now Rebel was awake again.)

"Awww Bammie... you want a bit of my sandwich?" Angel asked noticing the sad look on Bam's face.

"Ooo yummy." Bam said leaning across Ville, he took a bite out of her sandwich and sat back down again. "Urgh what is in that?" he asked looking slightly disgusted.

"Ummm... tuna, Cheese, sweetcorn and mayo." Angel replied grinning.

Bam pulled a face, "what have you got in your sandwich?" he asked Rebel.

"The same of course!" Rebel grinned taking a bite out of her sandwich.

"Urgh." Bam said looking as if he might be sick.

"Well its better than what you have in your bagels!" Linde said.

"Hey... the bagels are mine...I decide what they have in them...and I'm usually happy with my choice." Bam said smiling.

"Well it's the same with their sandwiches." Ville said whacking his friend over the head.

Bam glared at Ville, "Begone you evil spawn of Satan!" he said trying to make a cross shape with his fingers.

Ville laughed and hissed at him.

"Wahhh!" Bam screeched.

"Shhh!" The waiter said as he returned to clear some empty plates.

Bam looked at the waiter and jumped up.

"Save me from the evil Finnish man!" Bam yelled jumping into the waiters arms (which caused the waiter to drop the plates he was carrying.)

"Urgh you imbecile...get out of this restaurant!" the waiter yelled at Bam.

Bam looked slightly hurt.

"Out!!" the waiter screamed (now turning slightly red.)

Bam picked himself up and walked outside.

"Do you think we should go with him?" Rebel asked.

"Probably." Linde said getting up.

"Trust Bam to get thrown out!" Angel laughed.