Tripled Manic State

Chapter 6

"Didn't you want to talk to her?" Angel asked Linde as they arrived back at Castle Bam. Everybody else got out and walked ino the house leaving Angel Linde and Rebel (Rebel was asleep again).

"Yeah - but it's alright. I can talk to her tomorrow." He said, picking Rebel up and making his way towards the house with Angel following behind them.

"You could always wake her?" Angel suggested, laughing as Linde shook his head and walked past the guys and up the stairs.

"Where's he going?" Bam asked.

"To put Rebel in bed - she fell asleep again."

"Didn't he want to talk to her?"

"Yep - but he said it can wait because he won't wake her."

"Cute."

"Freak." Angel said, laughing as Bam tripped Gas up and he fell on Mige and Burton.

"What the fuck?!"

"Sorry..." Gas said, standing up and glaring at Bam. "Bam tripped me."

"Bam!!" They both shouted in unison, standing up and chasing him around the house.

"That could take a while." Rebel said from the staircase.

"I thought you were sleeping." Angel said as her sister sat down on the other sofa.

"Meh." Rebel shrugged.

"Where's Linde?" Ville asked.

"Asleep." Rebel laughed. "He fell asleep and I woke up - weird."

"He put you in his room?" Ville asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No....he fell asleep in my room. Must be jet lag or something."

"Probably." Angel replied, pointing to Gas. He'd fallen asleep on one of the chairs and was drooling on one of the pillows.

"Ewww...there is no way I'm waking him up." Bam said, stopping his run around the house to look disgusted at the sleeping Gas.

"What about Linde?" Angel asked.

"What d'ya mean?"

"He's asleep on my bed." Rebel told Bam, laughing as Bam did a double take and then start runnning as Mige and Burton came round the corner.

"You wake him!" Bam shouted as he ran round the other corner.

"Fine." Rebel muttered, standing and making her way upstairs.

"She'll have fun." Angel said, laughing as Ville looked shocked. "Why so shocked, padawan?"

"That was just really gross." Ville muttered, shaking his head to get rid of the images.

"Awww...poor wittle Willie Walo." Angel laughed, kissing him before he could reply.