Tripled Manic State

Chapter 8

A little while later Rebel and Linde walked downstairs to find the rest of the guys standing around in really odd positions and grinning.

"That...is creepy." Rebel said with an unsure look on her face.

"Yeah...they look like the nun things out of Silent Hill." Linde said.

"Awww...lil Rebel's all grown up!" Bam said smirking.

"What the fuck are you on about?" Rebel asked looking confused.

"You and Linde of course." Bam replied, trying not to loose his balance as he was standing on one foot.

Linde and Rebel smiled.

"Okay guys and go!" Stev-o said pressing the play button on the CD player, Hard Rock Hallelujah (by Lordi) blasted out.

Everyone started dancing around like idiots.

"Ohhhhh I get it...you're playing some sort of fucked up game of musical statues." Rebel laughed.

"You got it in one." Angel said.

Stev-o stopped the CD player and everyone stopped moving.

Novak tried standing still but he toppled over and landed on the table.

Ape's vase fell off and smashed on the floor.

"Ohhhh fuck!!" Novak said picking himself up.

"Well done dip-shit!" Raab yelled at him.

"Ape's gonna flip," Bam said, "that was her favorite vase."

"I could try and fix it..." Dico said.

"Uhhh no...you tried fixing my board and snapped it in half!" Angel yelled at him.

Dico hung his head in shame.

"Let me have a go..." Ville said picking up the remains of the vase and placing them on the table, "Bam have you got any super glue?"

"Uhhh yeah I think Phil has some..." Bam said wandering off to find it.

"Ville do you think this is a good idea?" Mige asked as he sat down on the sofa.

"Probably not," Ville replied, "I might need some help."

A few minutes later...

Bam had returned with super glue.

Ville had started sticking the remains of the vase together (so far it was going quite well.)

Rake was helping by holding the pieces together that Ville had glued.

"Aaand I'm done," Ville said triumphantly as he stood up and hugged Angel, "Rake...you can let go now."

"Uhhhh yeah...I would...but I'm kinda stuck." Rake said shaking his hand with the vase on the end.

Suddenly the vase flew off and smashed against the wall.

"For fuck sake Rake!!" Bam yelled.

"Sorry." Rake replied picking the remains of the super glue off his hand.

"You're an idiot...why do I even allow you in my house?!" Bam shouted.

Rake sulked and sat down next to Mige, "I said I was sorry."

"It's not me you should be saying sorry to." Bam replied.

"Urgh fine...I'll go find Ape." Rake said as he stood up and wandered off.