Tripled Manic State

Chapter 9

"Now all we have to do is sit back and listen to the screams!" Bam said laughing as he jumped onto the sofa. (In doing so he knocked Mige onto the floor.)

"Can't a guy get some peace and quiet around here!?" Mige yelled picking himself up and wandering over to Gas.

"No...no you can't!" Bam laughed, "and besides... there will be no peace when we start filming.

"Filming?" Burton asked, "filming what?"

"Jackass 2...the movie." Bam replied.

"Ohhhh fuck." Gas said.

"Hey look on the bright side..." Bam said.

"There's a bright side?" Linde asked as he wrapped his arms around Rebel's waist.

"Course...you guys get to be in it!" Bam laughed.

"We're not going to survive!" Ville laughed hugging Angel.

"How can you laugh at a time like this." Angel asked.

"I try not to think about the consequences." Ville replied kissing her cheek.

In the kitchen...

Ape was cooking dinner for everyone.

"Uhhh Ape?" Rake said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Yes Rake?" Ape said, then she noticed the look on Rake's face, "What's happened?!"

"Well...uhhh....we were playing a game of musical statues...aaand...uhhh..."Rake trailed off.

"Rake what happened?!" Ape yelled at him slamming the spoon she was holding on the counter.

"I kind of broke your...uhhh...vase." Rake said.

"What do you mean kind of?" Ape asked getting angrier by the minute, "you either did or you didn't!"

"I broke it...your vase is dead...dead...just like your dog...I ran it over when I was trying to park!!" Rake screamed.

"You broke my vase!!!" Ape screamed, then she looked confused, "Rake...we never had a dog."

"Ohhhh...okay..." Rake said relaxing a little.

"But you broke my vase... do you have any idea how long that has been in our family?!" Ape yelled.

"I'm sorry!!" Rake screamed as he ran out of the door.

Ape sat down on a stool and started chuckling to herself