Sequel: My Safe Haven
Status: Complete. Sequal soon.

Where Is My Happy Ending

His First

Chapter 13

She doubled over in pain as her water broke, ruining her white dress. I snapped a photo just for laughs, and ran up he isle, knowing how she must feel. The doctors may have broke my water and gave me an epidural, but giving birth was a painful son-of-a-bitch. I grabbed her elbow and led her to a chair.

“Okay Danni, I’m going to need you to take deep breaths in and out. There you go, just like that.” I said and wiped her forehead off with my sleeve.

“Some one call the damn doctor and get this thing out of me!” she yelled and I laughed. She shot me an evil look.

“Hey I know how you feel remember.” I said and she nodded and continued to take deep breaths. The ambulance came no longer than ten minutes later. I followed Danni out to the ambulance and was about to go back inside to Landon and Jack, but Danni grabbed my hand.

“Please come with me.” she pleaded and I couldn’t say no to a woman in labor, so I climb in the ambulance and it drove away.

<><><><>Hospital<><><><>

“Congratulations, it’s a girl.” the doctor said, and memories of Bailey came flooding back. Tears came to my eyes as I muttered a congratulations and ran out of the room. I ran past the waiting room and turned back because Jack was in there with Landon. I took a few deep breaths and wiped my eyes to get rid of the tears.

“What’s wrong babe?” Jack asked me and handed Landon to David.

“Congratulations it’s a girl.” I said to David, and he immediately understood why I was crying.

“Oh Kasey I’m sorry.” he said and handed Landon back to me. I held him tight as David walked out of the waiting room to go see his new born baby girl.

“Kay I think we should head home.” Jack said and I nodded.

“Can you drive, I don’t feel like it right now.” I said and he nodded. I put Landon in the back and we left. It was silent until a few minutes later.

“Ma-ma.” I heard and snapped my head in Jacks direction.

“Did you hear that?” I asked him and he nodded.

“Mark it as his first word, ’Ma-ma’.” he said and I laughed and turned around to face Landon.

“Can you do that again? Can you say Ma-Ma again for me honey?” I asked him and he laughed and threw his toy at me.

“No we don’t throw toys.” I said and he frowned. He laughed again when he saw me smile.

“ma-ma.” he squeaked and then giggled.

“Thank you Baby, you just made my day.” I said and turned back around in my seat.

<><><><>3 Hours Later<><><><>

I put Landon down, and got out his baby book. I opened it to the fifth page and wrote down the date.

October 13,2010.

First Word(s): Ma-Ma.

Where: The Car.

I filled in a few more slots and closed the book. I sat down in the rocking chair and started to daydream back when I was younger…

<><><><>Flashback<><><><>

“JACK PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!” I screamed as he held me over his shoulder. It was the middle of winter and Jack and I were the only ones at my house. We currently were outside in the middle of winter, in the middle of a freaking blizzard and he was getting ready to throw me in the snow. Mind I tell you I was only in boy shorts and a tank top.

“Your wish is my command.” he said and chucked me in the snow. I screamed as I landed in the snow, face first. I stood up and ran back into the house. Jack was in the kitchen looking though the fridge standing only in his boxer. I tiptoed up behind him and wrapped my arms around him.

“Holy shit you’re cold!!” he yelled and I laughed.

“Now you know how I felt.” I said and hugged him tighter. He twisted me around and put my feet on his and walked us into the living room and stood us in front of the fire. I put my head on his chest and sighed.

“If you ever do that again I will make sure you will never be able to produce kids.” I whispered and me chuckled.

“I won’t I promise.” he whispered back and wrapped his arms tighter around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is kind of a filler, but it gave you an insight on Jack and Kasey's friendship when they were younger. thank you to:

Smile-4ever-and-ever
Who me? Couldn't be!

for the comments. if you want to be mentioned here, why don't you leave a comment!!!

Here is the house: Image

Here is their bedroom:Image

Here is Landon's room: Image