Sequel: My Safe Haven
Status: Complete. Sequal soon.

Where Is My Happy Ending

Rock

Chapter 15

“GRACIE GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?” I yelled as I walking into work. I hadn’t told her on Saturday so I am telling her now.

“WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!” she yelled back and gave me a hug. I held out my hand and she looked confused.

“What- OH MY GOD LOOK AT THAT ROCK! IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT IS? I THINK IT IS!” she yelled and I laughed.

“Yes that’s what it is he proposed to me on Saturday after dinner. We ordered dessert, and on my plate was an open box, with the ring in it.” I said and she grabbed my hand.

“I mean look at the size of that rock!” she yelled again and I laughed.

“Gracie?”

“Yeah?”

“Do you want to be the photographer at my wedding, and my brides maid?” I asked her and she smiled.

“Well how can I do both?” she asked and I sighed and started to think.

“You can put the camera on auto and use your remote controlled one to adjust it.” I said and she squealed.

“You are right. I forgot I had that. So what color is the brides maid dress?” she asked and I laughed.

“Well this is what the dress looks like.” I said and showed her the page I ripped out from the magazine. “And these two are the ones I were looking at for the brides maid dress. I couldn’t choose, but I was hoping you and Jenna could help me decide which one, or one could have one, and one could have the other.” I said and laughed.

“I like this one.” she said.

“Well I guess we will have to go to get you fitted soon. So how is it going with Seth?” I asked and got a cup of hot chocolate and sat down.

“Good. We went on our second date yesterday.” she said. We talked while we worked until she had to go to a venue. I turned around and there stood David.

“Hi.” I said awkwardly and waved briefly.

“Hi. I came to pick up the wedding photos.” he said and I turned back around and went though my filing cabinet until I found the package and went to hand it to him, but he kissed me instead. I pushed him away and wiped my mouth.

“What the hell David, you just got married and had a kid with her, what are you doing?” I yelled and shoved the package in his face and looked for something to defend myself with.

“I’m sorry, I-I-I-I guess I just miss you, and Landon. I just want you back in my life.” he said and I snarled.

“Well I’m not coming back into your life, and neither is Landon. You just latterly raped my mouth with yours. Definitely not the way to get Landon and I back into your life.” I said and grabbed the stapler.

“You can’t rape the willing Kay.” he said with a smirk.

“I wasn’t fucking willing!” I yelled and raised the stapler defensively.

“Sure you weren’t.” he sneered.

“I suggest you get the hell out of my photography shop before I put a staple between your eyes!” I said and he walked out.

“I’ll try again!” he said with a laugh.

“No you won’t I’ll get a restraining order!” I yelled and collapsed into my chair and started to cry. I picked up the phone and dialed Jack’s number.

“Hello?”

“Jack co-could you come and g-get m-m-me?” I asked and I heard him sigh.

“Sure honey. Are you at work?” he asked and I made a noise that resembled yes and he hung up. I put the phone down, and waited for my prince to come rescue me from my nightmare.
♠ ♠ ♠
so what did you think. i think that WhoMe Couldn'tBe? is happy now because of what happened with David. please noe go comment and subscribe.