Sequel: My Safe Haven
Status: Complete. Sequal soon.

Where Is My Happy Ending

You Made Me Happy

Chapter 18

I groaned when I saw the head line for the third day in a row: LOCAL MAN KILLED IN BREAK-IN

“What is it doll?” Nicole asked me when she heard me groan.

“The damn head lines. They change it everyday but it is always about David being killed. I cant believe that his parents even sent me a ‘get well soon’ card when they found out where I was staying.” I said and she nodded.,

“So how is the wedding plans coming?” she asked changing the subject.

“Great I have my dress picked out and the bridesmaids dresses too. I just have to get Jacks ring engraved and I’ll be all set.” I said and got the pictures out of the binder on my nightstand.

“Oh isn’t that pretty. Those are too.” she said and smiled.

“Ah, to be young and in love again. I would give anything.” she said and sat down. I sighed ad she looked up.

“Come on, time for your medicine.” she said and I groaned. She laughed and walked to the other side of the room and poured it, then brought it back to me. It burned on the way down, and when I swallowed it I made a funny face because she started laughing at me again.

“Ma-Ma!” I heard some one yell and I looked over at the door. There stood Landon and Jack.

“Baby!” I yelled back and he came wobbling over to me. I picked him up and gave him a hug.

“How has he been at home?” I asked Jack when he came over. He gave me a sweet kiss, then sat down and took Landon into his lap.

“He’s been great for daddy, haven’t you boog? He took his bath well, ate for me, and went to bed for me too.” he said and smiled.

“Glad to hear that.” I said and laughed. Jack placed a box in front of me and I gave him a quizzical look.

“What’s this for?” I asked him and he laughed.

“It’s your birthday Babe.” he said and my mouth dropped open.

“I completely forgot!” I said and Nicole laughed.

“Well, aren’t you going to open it?” he and Nicole asked together. I grabbed the box and gasped when I opened it. Inside the box, was a diamond and what I believe was blue topaz.

“Oh my gosh. You didn’t have to buy this to me.” I said and looked up with tears in my eyes. He sat down on my bed and wrapped me in a hug.

“Yes I did. You’re going to be my wife, it’s your birthday, and I love you, so I think I did have too.” he said and kissed me. A few minutes later my doctor walked in with a smile on his face.

“What is it doc?”

“You can go home today Kasey.” he said and I smiled.

“Really? That’s great.” I said and he took the IV out of my arm. I got up and grabbed a change of clothes and went into the bathroom and changed. I looked and the mirror and pulled my shirt up slightly. You couldn’t see the bump yet, but I knew it was there. There was a knock at the door, and I opened it. Jack was standing there with my things and Landon in his right arm.

“Hey buddy, ready to go home?” I asked Landon, and took him from Jack’s arms. He made a weird noise in response and we walked out to the nurse’s station to sign my release forms.

We were silent on the way home. Jack held my hand and would occasionally reach over and touch my belly. When ever he did that, I would look up at him and smile.

“Look what we did.” I said and held his hand on my stomach.

“We’re geniuses.” he said and I laughed.

“Not if we were very religious.” I said in a joking manner and he chuckled.

“True. They would think we were possessed by demons.” he said and I sighed.

“You do know that I am going to repulse you in a few months.” I said, and he laughed.

“Honey you made me happy when you were pregnant before, and I had to relieve myself with my right hand man, I doubt that you will repulse me.” he said straight out. I snorted and looked at him.

“Do you mean-”

“Yes I mean the big M.” he said, and I blushed.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i got the idea for the big M and for the demons from a book my friend was reading. hope you enjoyed this chapter. if you did or not why dont you scroll on up and let me know.
here is her necklace from Jack: Image

ok so here is her wedding dress:Image Image

here is gracie's dress for the wedding: Image

here is Jenna's dress for the wedding: Image