Sequel: My Safe Haven
Status: Complete. Sequal soon.

Where Is My Happy Ending

My Happy Ending

Chapter 19

“Jenna, are you sure I look okay? Are you sure that I’m doing the right thing?” I asked my sister, and he laughed.

“You look great Hun. And if you think that marrying the guy you love, the guy that is madly in love with you, is the wrong thing, then no I don’t think you’re doing the right thing. Of course you are doing the right thing. You guys love each other, and you’re having a child together, and Jack already treats Landon as his own.” he said and blotted under her eyes.

“Good thing for water proof mascara.” she said and walked out of the room. I turned around and looked in the mirror. A flash back came to me. It was prom, senior year, and that was the day when I knew I was in love with Jack.

FLASH BACK

I walked around the halls of school looking for Jack. I spotted him and ran up and jumped on his back. I covered his eyes and smiled.

“Guess who.” I whispered seductively in his ear, only it didn’t come out as seductively as I had hoped it would.

“Hmm let me think… is it Kasey?” he said and twisted me around the his body and began tickling me. I screeched and he put me down.

“So are you going to prom with anyone?” I asked, secretly hoping that he wasn’t.

“Yeah with Olivia.” he said with a smile. I knew it. He loved her, not me. Never me. (Or so I thought then).

“Oh.” I said and slipped out of his grip and walked with him to class.

“How about you Kay?”

“Oh. No one asked me, so I don’t think I’m going.” I said and switched my books from one arm, to the next.

“Oh, ok. See you later then.” he said and walked to his class.

FRIDAY NIGHT

I walked into the kitchen, and turned on the light. It was Friday, and I was home alone. The rents went on their second honeymoon to Hawaii, and they left yesterday. I looked at the clock and it read 6:30 P.M. I sighed. I guess Jack wasn’t going to change his mind. Even though I was hoping he was going to. I grabbed the Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream out of the freeze and the carton of milk, and went into the living room.

I aimlessly flipped through the channels, stopping on a rerun of Ed Edd n’ Eddie. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door, and I got up and answered the door, ice cream in hand. I opened the door, and there stood Jack in a tux, and a dress over his arm.

“What are you doing here Jack?” I asked rudely.

“Taking my number one girl to prom.” he said and grabbed my ice cream and took a bite. I smacked him on the arm, but grabbed the dress none the less.

“What happened to Olivia?” I asked as I walked to my room, him following me.

“She forgot to tell me that she had to go to Florida yesterday, and wouldn’t be here for prom.” he said as I undressed. He had seen me in various stages of undressing, so it didn’t bother him. I slipped the dress on, and sighed.

“Perfect fit.” he said and handed me shoes. I did my hair quickly and we left.

END OF FLASH BACK.

That night, Jack showed me a wonderful time at the dance. He almost hit someone for picking on me, calling me sloppy seconds to Olivia. Then, right then, I fell in love with Jack.

A knock at the door brought me from my flash back. Gracie peaked her head in, told me that they were starting, and then my dad walked in.

“Ready Kido?” he asked and I nodded. I walked down the isle, and butterflies rose to my throat.

“We are gathered together on this beautiful afternoon to share with Kasey and Jack as they exchange vows of their everlasting love.”

“Who gives this woman to be married to this man?”

My dad cleared his throat and said; “Her Mother & I” He places my hand in Jack‘s and sat down.

“As Kasey and Jacktake their vows today, we are privileged to witness the joyous love of a new family -- a family that will be nourished and nurtured through the devotion of two separate individuals growing together through the common bonds of love.
May their marriage bring them the peace, joy, comfort and contentment that is known in the hearts of all God's children. And may Jack and Kasey both look forward to each new season of their marriage --- just as the world looks forward to each new season of the year. For all seasons bring with them their own special moments and memories. “

“An essential requirement of a good marriage is a strong bond of real friendship and trust. Kasey and Jack, your love for each other will grow deeper with every passing day, but it's important to remember that your love stands on a foundation of genuine, mutual affection and respect for each other. To truly LOVE another person is to be willing to accept both their strong points, and their weak points, with equal measures of understanding and respect.”

“The vows you are about to exchange, will serve as a verbal representation of the non-verbal emotions that are as real as any thing that can be seen, heard or touched.
For it is not the words that you will speak today that will bond you together as one --- but the strength of the love and commitment found deep within your souls.”

“Let us pray . . .”

“At this time, I’ll ask you, Jack, and you, Kasey, to face each other & take each other’s hands.”

“Jack, will you take Kasey to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?” Jack smiled at me, and gave me a wink.

“I will.”

“Kasey, will you take Jack to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?” I looked up and smiled at him
“I will.”

“It is now my please to introduce you to Mr. and Mrs. Jack and Kasey Simons. You may kiss your bride son.” Jack wasted no time in kissing me. By the time our lips met I was in heaven, on cloud nine, floating. I kissed back and realized. I had just found my happy ending.

~THE END~
♠ ♠ ♠
hey i hope yo have all enjoyed the story. there will be an epilouge (sp), and then there will be a sequal in either Landon's or the child she is pregnant with. tell me which one you would like it to be.