Sequel: My Safe Haven
Status: Complete. Sequal soon.

Where Is My Happy Ending

epilouge

16 Years Later

EPILOUGE

“BRIAR, LANDON GET UP NOW!” I yelled up the stairs. I turned around with Jessie on my hip and Hannah on the other and walked back into the Kitchen. Landon was now 17, Brair is 16, and Hannah and Jessie are 7.

“Good Morning Babe.” Jack said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek and took Hannah from me.

“Good morning honey. Break fast is on the table.” I said before I yelled up the stair again. A few seconds later the two teens came barreling down the stair. I heard Landon’s stomach growl and I laughed.

“What, it smells good ma, and I’m a growing boy, and I’m hungry.” he said and I laughed again.

“It’s on the table.” I said and looked over at Brair. Like normal, she had her head in a book, dressed in her normal attire of a tank, plaid shirt, and boot cut sweats. She was my little girl, growing up to quickly for my likings. Her first day of High School is today and he didn’t even seem fazed.

We all sat down had breakfast, and then the teens left for school, while Jenna came and got the twins. Jack and I walked hand in hand out side into the back door, and down to our lake side beach. We strolled the beach, and stared at dawn. I turned and faced Jack and took his face in my hands.

“I love you.” I said and kissed him.

“I love you too.” he said, and kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
dont forget to comment and tell me what person's POV the sequal should be in.