Sequel: My Safe Haven
Status: Complete. Sequal soon.

Where Is My Happy Ending

Spa

Chapter 4

I walked into the Day N’ Night Spa, and smiled. There were no loud noises, no things to worry about, and partly because I new I got to wear fuzzy slippers. I walked up to the receptionist’s desk and smiled politely. She smiled and looked down at my stomach. I saw her eyes go wide.

“Twins.” I explained and laughed. I was used to these reactions. She nodded and smiled again.

“Welcome to the Day N’ Night Spa how can I help you?” she said.

“I have an appointment for the works, and I have it all free.” I said and handed her my gift certificate. She looked at it and looked back at me.

“Some one must really love you, this certificate cost one-hundred dollars.” she said and entered my name into the computer. Once she finished she handed me my schedule and my room key. I unlocked my door, and turned on my lights. It was small and cozy, with the feeling of home.

I sat down on the love seat and looked at my schedule. All through out the day and night I could get all of the listed, and there were quite a few. A Swedish massage, a Tai massage, a hot stone massage, a facial, a mani and pedi, a body wrap, their signature service which was a mud bath, and if I wanted to I could have a personal trainer. I was going to do my best to get to all of these. I walked into the bath room, and put on the extra fluffy bath robe and slippers and walked back out to the main lobby. Right now I was going to go get a hot stone massage.

Once I got there I learned what it actually was. It’s where the masseuse takes sanitized hot stones of various sizes and places them on parts of the back, arms, legs, and hands. It took a little while to get started because they had to find a special bed for my belly. When that was done they woke me up because I had fallen asleep and escorted me to the mani/pedi room.

When I got there I finally got to taste cucumber water. It isn’t very fancy but at least I could now say that I had tried it. I kept laughing when they did my pedicure because I have very ticklish feet. I got a French tip manicure and a purple for my toes, and then was off to my body wrap.

A body wrap is when they wrap your body in seaweed to rid your body of toxins. When that was over they put Shea butter all over me to hydrate my skin and too make it soft. I went to the tai massage next and went to my Swedish massage after that. After all of those I went to lunch. I got a very elegant lunch of grilled duck breast served over micro beans with a soy and molasses vinaigrette. After lunch I went to my mud bath and then to my facial.

The personal trainer didn’t really know what to do with me because I was pregnant, but gave me a coupon for a free session for when I wasn’t pregnant and then I retired to y room. When I got out of my shower and got dressed in my pajama’s my phone started ringing. It took me a minute to find it but when I did I was glad because I wanted to thank the person that was on the other line.

“Hello?” I said as I sat down on the bed.

“How are my three favorite people in the world?” I heard Jack say and I could tell that he was smiling.

“We are fantastic. How is our favorite person in the world doing?” I asked and laughed while absent mindedly twirling my finger in the phone cord. I heard him chuckle and the T.V. being turned down.

“I’m good. How wee all of your treatments?”

“They were great. We liked them very much, but what the heck were you thinking paying one-hundred dollars for them. I mean I know I’m special and all but still.” I said.

“I was thinking since you’re so damn special to me I would get you something nice. Something I knew you needed. Was I right?” he asked with a smile in his voice.

“Yes.” I simply said and he muttered a good.

“Well I have to go eat dinner. I’ll see you tomorrow.” I said and stood up, untwisting my fingers from the phone cord and stretching.

“Good Night Kay.”

“Good night Jack.”

“I love you Kay.”

“What!?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope that you like this one even though it wasn't my best work. thank you to:

beccabutt.

for commenting. I'm glad that you like it.

For those four subscribers please let me know who you are so i can properly thank you.