Sequel: My Safe Haven
Status: Complete. Sequal soon.

Where Is My Happy Ending

That is Different.

Semi-Adult Content: You have been notified:

Chapter 7

I woke up the next morning with an arm wrapped around my waist. Memories from last night cam flooding back to me.

-Last Night-

He carried me up stairs without breaking the kiss. I giggled into the kiss as he failed yet again to open the door to his room. I reached my hand around and opened the door for him, and he wasted no time at all. We were disregarded of clothes minutes after.

I pulled away taking in a big breath of air, as he tailed kisses down my neck. He reached over to his night stand and pulled out a condom. He looked back at me and smiled.

“Are you sure?” he simply asked me. I looked at him and smiled. Then we were one.

-Present-

I turned to see Jack still sleeping. I lifted his arm up, and pulled the sheet with me to the bathroom. I closed the door and proceeded to have a major breakdown. I COULDN’T BELIEVE THAT I HAD JUST SLEPT WITH HIM!!!!!!!! I heard a knock on the bathroom door. I turned around quickly and tried to pat my hair down as best as I could. I had sex hair with bed head hair. Not the best combination. I unlocked the door, and poked my head out.

“Good morning.” I said and wrapped the sheets tighter around me.

“Morning. Can I use the bathroom please?” he said and I moved out of the way so he could come in.

“Uh… I’m going to go check on Landon.” I said and quickly exited the room. I walked to my room, got my bath robe, and then walked to Landon’s room. I looked down at him and he looked back up at me.

“Hey little buddy.” I said and picked him up. He smiled and started tugging at my hair. I winced as he hit a snarl which make him giggle. I thank the lord that he slept all though out the night.

“Are you hungry little man?” I asked him a little kid voice. I sat down in the rocking chair and moved the side of my robe. A few minutes later he was done and looked tired, so I changed his diaper and put him back into his crib. I took the baby monitor with me, and went into my bathroom and got changed. when I came back out, Jack was sitting on my bed. I gasped and tightened my robe.

“Relax.” he said and laughed. “I’ve seen it all before.”

“Yeah about that….” I said and grabbed clothes and walked back into the bathroom.

“Is there something wrong?” he said and walked to the bathroom door.

“No, I just think that we should talk about it. What exactly did it mean to you?” I asked as I put my hair up into a tight bun.

“It meant the world to me Kasey. I love you.” Jack said as I walked out of the bathroom. I put on my perfume and deodorant and saw that Jack was dress in all black, just like me.

“I love you too.” I said and walked back to Landon’s room to give him a bath. I took him down stairs and turned on the sink. I gave him a bath, as Jack made breakfast for the two of us.

“What time do we have to leave today?” he asked as I dried Landon off.

“12.” I simply said, and took Landon back upstairs and dressed him. He fell asleep on the changing table so I put him down in the crib again. I went to the kitchen and sat down at the table.

“Are you hungry?” he asked me as he set the food on the table. I nodded and smiled at him.

“Thanks.” I said and dug in.

-Funeral-

“I’m sorry for your loss.” the twenty-third person said to me and David as we ‘greeted’ them at the door. I nodded and wiped the tissue under my eye as another tear fell. The service ended quickly and we all went to the cemetery. The Father Ruther said a few words, and some put flowers on her casket as they lowered it into the ground. I gasped for breath as I hid my head into David’s shoulder. He was crying just as hard as I was.

“There will be food and refreshments at my house.” my mother said to everyone and her and Jack helped me to the car. I barely made it to the car before I erupted into tears again. This was terrible. We went to my mothers for food, but all I did was push it around my plate. Jack rubbed my back as I too shallow breaths.

“I love you.” I said to him and he smiled at me.

“I know. I love you too.” he said and traced circles on my left shoulder blade.

“Thank you.” I said in a whisper.

“For what?”

“Everything.” I said and leaned over and kissed him just as David walked in. He looked mad and actually had the nerve to say something.

“Save that for the fucking bedroom would you? This is my child’s funeral fro Christ sake!” he said and stared at me.

“Then why were you kissing your late night fun girl at the service hmm?” I asked, and he looked taken back.

“That is different.” he said after a few seconds.

“No. It. Isn’t.” I said distinctly and walked away from him.
♠ ♠ ♠
well i hope you liked it. ekk i think i blushed during the first part. please comment and subscribe.

comments make me happy

=]