Status: Active

Your Love is a Razorblade Kiss (A Ville Valo Romance)

Main Character-
Name: Raquell. (Pronounced Ra-kell)
Age: 26. (Ville would be currently 28 then.)
Birthday: 1/26 (not that it would ever come in handy...)
Employment: You work at a record store part time. Your friend Kylie had gotten you the job, but she quit.
Looks: Beautiful ice blue eyes, like Bam's but bluer rather than lighter. Long, wavy dark brown hair. You have a purple streak on each side of your head. You grew your bangs out, so they’re the part of your hair that's purple. You have the heartagram that Bam and Ville have, except it's on your back. You also have your initials on your inner left ankle. You have just the right curves in just the right places. You're petite, not thin but not fat. Weighing around 120 lbs. You have each ear pierced 3 times. And numerous scars from various things. (not from cutting or from yourself at all for that matter...)

Normal Makeup: Unless stated otherwise, it is as follows; pale foundation, making you look like a China doll. Thick black eye liner and thick mascara, blue or black. Sometimes blue dust on your eyes. (Not eye shadow, but much thinner, and it shimmers.) From time to time you put on lip-gloss to make your lips shine, but that's only if you're going somewhere. You typically straighten your hair. You're wardrobe consists of jeans and random T-shirts.

You're Ryan Dunn's cousin, by the way. (And your last name is Dunn if you're wondering.) You were having a hard time living at home with your parents. You lived in California, but moved to live with Ryan and his friends 4 years ago. You are now glued to the hip with the guys. They all take care of you like you're their sister or something. You have dated Bam and Raab. And no, if you're wondering... You aren't a virgin... You play various instruments, including flute and piano. You have heard of HIM, and you've met all of the guys a few times. When they last were at Castle Bam, you all got along nicely. You've even been to Finland to see them, all thanks to Bam. You currently don't have a boyfriend, and really prefer to keep it that way.

Some small info about you and Ville: When you were younger, he'd come back to the states for a few years and took care of you quite a bit. The two of you were 2 years apart, and hung out together a lot. You grew really close, but drifted after a strange force came between you. You still talk through regular emails, but ever since the success of Razorblade Romance, the letters have become sparse. He was always the one that you would go crying to if you had relationship troubles... You weren't sure why, but you thought it had something to do with his 'hopeless romantic,' image. The last time you talked was nearly 3 months ago, and he just dropped you a line asking you to phone Bam for him. But when you were younger, the pair of you were nearly conjoined to each other, and it saddened you to see such a lovely friendship drift apart so abruptly. You still had regular flashbacks of your time spent together when you were younger. Even if it was only for 5 years, a lot happed during the period that you went from 11 to 16. But you never thought of him as a mentor like you would have if he'd come into your life recently, you saw him much more as a person to listen to, throw random objects at and to try new songs out on. That was Ville Valo, always there for you.

Your best friend’s name is Kylie. She has black hair with purple highlights, and it's fairly long. She has her ears pierced twice and cartlidge once. She's average weight, and a bit taller than you. She doesn’t have any tattoos yet, but really admires yours a lot. She's Ryan's girl of currently a few years. You were the one that introduced them to each other, making Ryan owe you for your entire life.