Status: Active

Your Love is a Razorblade Kiss (A Ville Valo Romance)

11. I'm gonna turn into a pumpkin!

You sighed, taking in his scent. It somehow sent comfort over your entire body. About a half-hour later, he moved from beneath you slowly, assuming you were asleep. You grunted and moved off of him to let him off. He went to his desk and began fumbling with his papers once again. He pulled a small keyboard from one of the walls and drug it near the bed.
"Whatcha doin," you asked, scaring him nearly to death.
"I... I was just going to work on that piece of music I was telling you about." He set the paper on the bed and drug the keyboard towards him. He sat on the bed and hunched over it.
"Dear," you said, taking it from the stand it was on and setting it on the bed, "it's much easier this way." He smiled and turned around. He crossed his legs Indian-style and you put the keyboard in his lap. "Ta-da," you giggled. He pulled you closer to him and handed you the paper. He played a short, soft melody before looking up at you.
"Horrid isn't it," he chuckled.
"Naw... It just needs a snappy bass line or something," you said, thinking for a moment. You moved so you were behind Ville and put your arms around him so you could reach the keys. "Play it again," you instructed him. As he did so, you played a completely different part using much lower notes.
"I love it," he laughed, trying to remember what you played. He played it slowly, messing up quite a bit. You giggled as his frustration built. "Aww hush," he said, putting a hand over your mouth. You licked his hand, causing him to draw it back quickly. "Now that's just wrong," he said, wiping it in your hair.
"Eww," you squealed, moving away from him.

** Downstairs ** "What do you think they're doing," Raab asked, pointing to the stairs. Bam sighed.
"Why don't they see that they'd make the best couple ever," he suddenly blurted out. Everyone in the room looked stunned.
"They would," Ryan said barley above a whisper.
"Then god damn it, I say it's our mission to make them see it," Bam said, standing up.
"But how're we going to do that," Rake asked, totally clueless.
"We're going to join forces and make them spend as much time alone together as possible," Bam grinned.
"That's an oxymoron," Raab said quickly. Everyone turned towards him.
"What the fuck's an oxymoron and how the hell do you know what it is," Bam asked. Raab rolled his eyes like a scholar would.
"An oxymoron is whenever you have two words in a phrase they’re complete opposites. Such as; jumbo shrimp, dumbest smart person, alone together, love to hate, bird dog, baby giant peas, baby grand piano, wind burn, white lie, wet drywall, well-preserved ruins, wireless cable and smart Margera." The guys were amazed.
"How the fuck do you know this," Bam asked slowly.
"Discovery channel dude," Raab laughed. "What do ya think I do when I'm to shitfaced to move and Ape has the remote?!" The guys all laughed and agreed with him. "That's also how I found out that you have to roll a lemon on the table before slicing it to bring all of the juices out." Again, he earned blank looks. "Dude, Rachel Ray's a babe!" The guys all started laughing until Bam took their attention again.
"So how the fuck are we gonna do this," he asked again.

** Back to Ville's Room ** You yawned. "What time is it," you asked, looking for a clock.
"It's almost midnight," he replied quietly.
"EEEK," you yelled, jumping up. "I GOTTA GO OR I'M GONNA TURN INTO A PUMPKIN!" He chuckled. There was a clap of thunder above your heads. Small flashes of lightening could be seen from Ville's open curtains. "Shit," you laughed as you felt water hit the top of your head. "I told you the ceiling leaks when it rains." Sure enough, many droplets of water began falling from the rafters.
"NOOO," Ville yelled, running towards his desk. He threw himself on top of it to protect his precious papers. You laughed and joined him near the desk.
"Look's like you're staying with someone else tonight Mr. Valo," you said, noting the now soggy bed. He sighed and began stacking his papers. "You can keep these in my room until it's dry in here," you said, taking half of the stack from him.
"Thanks’ darling," he said sweetly.
"No problem," you smiled, leading him to your room. You set both stacks on your vanity then took him to the Pirate Bar. "Bam," you said, smacking him upside the head. "Ville's room's filling with water... He's staying with someone tonight." Everyone in the room's eyes lit up.
"We're all booked," Bam said, pointing to everyone in the room.
"So where's he gonna stay," you asked, not getting it.
"WITH YOU SILLY," Bam yelled.
"If you don't mind love," Ville said quickly.
"Not at all," you said, turning to leave. You went to the kitchen and grabbed a huge pack of sponges. Ville gave you a queer look, but grabbed another pack. You walked briskly towards his room and ripped open the package. You began putting them under each one of the holes.
"Buckets work better my dear," Ville laughed.
"Yes, but we don't have enough buckets for this," you giggled. You surveyed your work, then looked to Ville. He grabbed a pair of pajama pants then reached for your hand.
"I turned the light out and I know how much you hate the dark," he explained, laughing lightly. You laughed as well and walked towards your room together.