Status: Active

Your Love is a Razorblade Kiss (A Ville Valo Romance)

3. Ville!

".... I thought we were meant to be together, but I guess she doesn't want me any more." As he finished, his eyes filled with tears again. "It's all right Ville," you said soothingly. "I still want you." He looked up at you when you said this. "Really," he asked like a child would have. You shook your head, then kissed his forehead gently.

"Now Ville, please go to sleep... You've had a long day," you said in a motherly tone.
He curled up into a little ball in your arms and fell asleep. You rubbed his back gently, humming Monsoon by Tokio Hotel.
You stopped; so as to get some sleep yourself.
"That was pretty," Ville said, as if wide awake. "Why'd you stop?"
You yawned. "Because I didn't wanna hurt your poor ears," you giggled.
He made a clicking noise with his tongue, "you've got a lovely voice darling."
"Thanks," you said, knowing you were turning hundreds of shades of crimson. He yawned as well, and the pair of you were asleep shortly afterwards.
You awoke the next morning to Ville's gentle breathing.
How cute, you thought to yourself as you watched Ville sleep.
His eyes fluttered open gently a few moments later. "Am I an animal darling," he asked slowly.
You forked your eyebrows in confusion.
"You've been watching me like an animal in the zoo for the past 10 minutes."
You giggled shyly.
"It's alright," he said, putting a hand to your cheek, "I was watching you sleep earlier."
You blushed.
"I'm sorry... about last night," he said slowly.
"Aw, Ville, it's alright.... I feel really bad."
He smiled feebly, "if you weren't a woman, I'd hit you."
You gave him another confused look.
"If anyone should feel bad for anyone... It should be me feeling as if I've interrupted your whole evening... And I do darling, and for that I'm very sorry."
You put your hand to his cheek forcefully, not as hard as if you were hitting him, but enough to make a slight point.
"What was that for," he asked, seemingly trying to hold back laughter.
"Because!" Your eyes darted around.
"Because...," he prompted you.
"I don't know," you half sighed, half laughed.
He laughed as well.
"HAA, DIDJA HAVE A NICE FUCK VALO," Bam screamed from behind the pair of you.
You rolled out of Ville's arms so you could face Bam.
"Well.... How good was she," he asked Ville. "Oh come on," he said once there was a long silence. "You know you did her!!!!"
Ville shook his head slowly, "I'm sorry dearest Bam... But I must say I didn't..."
Bam sighed and threw up his arms.
"Why won't you just admit it!! I heard you two moaning at like... 3 in the morning."
Both yours and Ville's eye shot open.
"Ohhh, Ville!!! Raquelllllll, ooooohhh," Bam moaned, throwing his head back.
You bit your lip, knowing he was imitating you the first time you and Bam had had sex.
**(Please read the foot note at the bottom of this for an explanation.)**
You were practically gnawing on your poor little lip by the time Bam stopped.
"Alright, I'm done," Bam said, seeing he was upsetting you.
You looked to the floor. "I'm going to go get dressed.... Feel better Ville, fucking die Bam," you said standing to leave. Bam shot you a slightly 'sorry,' look and Ville gave you one full of sympathy. You no sooner got out of the door, than did you run to your room. You slammed the door. "Ouch," Bam flinched. "Now look what you've done," Ville cried, standing up.
"You've upset the poor girl." And with that, he left Bam alone in his room and chased after you.

Ville's POV "Ohhh, Ville!!! Raquelllllll, ooooohhh," Bam moaned, throwing his head back.
She bit her lip; obviously Bam's teasing brought back memories. She began to chew her lip as Bam continued. Did they.... Did they friggin'.... Wow, you thought to yourself.
"Alright, I'm done," Bam said, much to Raquells relief. She looked to the floor.
"I'm going to go get dressed... Feel better Ville," ahh, the way she said your name. "Fucking die Bam," she said, standing to leave. She didn't even make it out the door before she broke into a run towards the sanctuary of her room.
"Ouch," Bam said upon hearing her door slam.
"Now look what you've done," you yelled. "You've upset the poor girl," you ran in the direction she'd gone, leaving Bam alone in your room.
You heard soft sobs coming from one of the doors. Assuming it was hers, you pushed it open.
Sure enough, there was Raquell lying on her bed.

Raquell's POV** You ran into your room and slammed the door. You flung yourself onto your bed and began sobbing. Why, you had no clue.
"Every time Bam brings that up, he's always trying to get a rise out of me," you said into your sheets.
You heard the door open, but ignored it. The bed sank slightly as someone sat down. It wasn't until someone put their hand on your back did you sit up. It was Ville.
"Ville," you said, moving away from him. "You don't have to be here..."
He shook his head and pulled you into his long arms. He put your head against his chest and rocked you gently.
"You held me whilst I was having troubles... It's my turn to do the same for you." You smiled. "What's wrong baby," he asked. You bit your lip slightly.
"Me and Bam... We... Yeah... And we were cool with it not going anywhere... I mean, he still kisses me and everything, but we're like siblings now or something. And he'll tease me occasionally.... But, when he did that.... I duno, it brought back memories of us together, and how safe I felt... And even though we broke up, I still miss him a lot. Even if we are friends, and that's the only way we'll ever be able to hold together a relationship, I miss having him there for me as more than a brother/friend...."
Ville nodded, "I understand love... Believe me I do..."