Status: Active

Your Love is a Razorblade Kiss (A Ville Valo Romance)

7. Will You Do It for a Kiss?

You walked together down to dinner, where the rest of the household was already seated. All eyes fell upon you and Ville when you walked in.
"What," the pair of you asked in unison. Raab was sitting closest to the pair of you and he pointed with his fork to your hands. You and Ville dropped each other's hand quickly and you both blushed.
"Ville, what took you so long," April asked. "I sent you up there fifteen minutes ago." The guys exchanged looks as if they knew exactly what you were doing.
"We weren't doing anything," Ville said, knowing what the guys were hinting at.
"Yeah, you weren't doing anything that we wouldn’t do," Rake said, looking you up and down. You rolled your eyes and sat down next to Bam. "Hey babe," he said, kissing your cheek.
"Eww, Bam," you said, wiping your face on his sleeve. "You just got mashed potatoes all over me." There was an empty chair next to you, and Ville slid into it. Since the boys from HIM were there, April had pushed two tables together to make one big one. There were two empty chairs, one for Vito and one for Phil. Not that Don Vito was ever welcomed at the Margera family table, but there was an extra chair. Ever since Bam had done whatever the hell he did to the both of them; they hadn’t quite been spending much time at home. The extra chairs were used for Jessica and Kylie, Dico's girlfriend and Ryan's girlfriend. Before Jenn went to California to be with a sick relative, she'd always pull up the computer room's chair so she'd have a place too. There was a light tap on the floor, and Ville bent over to pick up his fork. You felt his finger brush against your calf as he sat back up. This sent shivers up your spine. Bam saw this, but didn't get it. "Cold hun," he asked, putting an arm around you.
"It's friggin like you're still dating or something," Raab said from across the room. Ville's expression changed once Raab said this, but you thought you were the only one to notice.
"We're not," you and Bam said quickly, separating from each other. You caught sight of Ville, who was holding his head lightly.
"What's wrong Ville," you asked, "do we make you that sick?" You were referring to yourself and Bam.
"No, not at all love... I just... I've got a horrible headache that won't seem to go away."
"Come here," you said, taking his hand. "I'll get you something for it." You led him from the dinner table and down to the Pirate Bar. "Sit here my little patient," you said, pushing him towards the counter. He jumped up on it lightly and awaited your medicine. You grabbed the bottle of aspirin and pulled out two. "Take these," you said, putting them in his hand. He shook his head and tried to return them. You grabbed him a glass of water and set it next to him. "Give me those," you said, taking them back. "Now open your mouth." "No."
"Mr. Valo, you're being awfully stubborn about this."
"Indeed I am."
"Will you take them for a kiss?" His eyes lit up. You kissed his cheek gently, and his smile faded. "Open up," you said gently. He opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue for you to place the pill on. Just before you set it down, he withdrew it and clamped his mouth shut. "Be a good boy and take your medicine."
"If I'm a good boy, do I get a treat?"
"Yes, anything you want." His eyes lit up again and he practically ripped the pills out of your hand. He put both of them in his mouth and swallowed them before you had a chance to hand him a drink. "You were allowed to have water with those," you giggled.
"Noooow, I want first a kiss from you, and I get another thing since I took two," he said as if he were a child bartering with his mother.
You sighed, "what else does your Finnish heart desire?"
"You have to come to my room tonight and help me with a piece of music. Bam's told me that you're a great composer, and I need another opinion."
"Alright," you smiled. "Oh, and I'd love to go out with you tomorrow evening." His face lit up as he moved closer to you. I believe we had a deal," he said, placing a hand on your cheek.
"Indeed we did Mr. Valo," you slightly giggled. He brought your lips to his and they met in a fiery kiss. He pulled away a few moments later.
"Wow," he sighed. "Do you have anything else for me to take?" You giggled.
"I think we should get back to dinner though... They'll probably think we were doing something again."
"Let's let them be right," he said seductively. He leaned in and kissed you again. This time, his tongue grazed your bottom lip, searching for entrance. You parted your lips and your tongues danced.