Status: Active

Your Love is a Razorblade Kiss (A Ville Valo Romance)

9. Grape Jelly Surprise

"YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!," you yelled, diving at Bam from the couch. Ville grabbed your arm and pulled you back before you had a chance to beat him to a bloody pulp.
"AND THE RED WINGS WIN!" the announcer said, as Ville dragged you back to the couch. You sighed and let him yank you down. Poker then came on. Bam eagerly flopped down to watch it.
"I don't think so shit face," you said, changing the channel. He looked stunned that you'd turn it on him.
"We're only watching real sports and porn in this house," you mocked him.
"Well, since that was the only sports station that broadcasts at this hour... Looks like porn it is," he shouted happily. Instantly, every guy in the house ran towards the living room.
"I'm leaving," you sighed, throwing the remote at Bam.
"I think I'll join you love," Ville said, standing up as well. He followed you upstairs and into your room. "Mind if I join you sweetheart," he asked, standing at the door.
"Sure," you said halfheartedly, flopping backwards onto your bed. He sat on the end of the bed, sighing as he did so.
"So," you said, trying to forget how much you wanted Bam dead. "What did you want me for?"
"Ohh, umm," Ville said, as if you'd caught him off guard. "Umm, I wanted your opinion actually." You sat up and looked at him. "Uh, the uhm, stuff's in my room," he said quickly, not breaking the eye contact the two of you had made. You smiled and stood up.
"Do I make you nervous Ville," you asked in a seductive tone. His eyes widened as you sat in his lap so you were straddling him. You took his cheeks between your palms and brought his face inches from yours. You licked your top lip slowly, seeing Ville tense up as you did so. You rolled your head back and stretched slightly.
"What's the matter Ville," you asked, putting your forehead against his. He grabbed you abruptly and threw you onto the bed. Within seconds, he was straddling you and staring at you with lust filled eyes. He pushed his lips against yours roughly and his tongue entered your mouth.
"Fuck Ville," he said, pulling away from you quickly. He got off of you and crossed the room, putting his forehead to the wall. "Fuck," he said again, setting his fist against the wall rather than punching it. He drew in his breath and turned around slowly. "Look, Raquell," he said, as if he were angry with himself. "I'm sorry... It was really out of line for me to kiss you like that... I... umm, you don't have to come look at that stuff anymore.. I'll get, uh, Raab to do it for me..." You giggled slightly.
"Ville... It's fine... It was my fault anyways. Hell, I came at you like a friggin prostitute or something... And I'd love to look at what you wanted me to see. That is, if you still want me too..."
"Darling," he said, smiling, "I'd love it if you'd come with me real fast." He held out his hand. You ran towards him lightly and slipped your hand into his. He pulled you towards the stairs leading to the attic. (If you didn't remember, Ville chose the room in the attic, one of them anyways...) He flung the door open, revealing perfect darkness. He was practically dragging you up the stairs. You tightened the grip you had on his hand. You couldn't tell, but he looked down at you. "Scared of the dark darling," he asked, brushing the top of your hand with his thumb lightly.
"If I said no would you believe it," you joked.
He suppressed a short laugh. You could have sworn you heard something move in the room above you, but you said nothing. You could feel yourself shaking, and you knew Ville could too. You reached the top of the stairs and you stumbled, thinking there was one more. "Careful," Ville laughed. He led you into the room and began feeling along the walls for the switch.
"HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYA!" Something in the middle of the room screamed.
"AIIIIE," you screeched, jumping at Ville. He caught you and turned on the light. There stood Raab covered in grape jelly.
"What the fuck are you doing in here," Ville laughed at Raab.
"I'm... eating lunch," Raab said, reaching for the bread that was at his feet.
"Umm, okay..." Ville said slowly. Raab opened his mouth to explain, but Ville cut him off. "Just don't even bother Raab... How about just grabbing your sandwich and leaving?" Raab picked up his bread and started out the door. He then noticed that you were still cowering in Ville's arms.
"Ahh, gonna fuck your bitch I see," he said, pointing to you. Now, you knew Raab was just joking, as he always did when you were with any guy at all alone. Ville, apparently, did not know, however. "First of all, Raab, a lady is NOT a man's bitch. And second,"
"You make love to them, not fuck them," Raab concluded, sighing.
Ville chuckled, "I've corrected you before then?"
"Dude," Raab said blankly, "that's like, the only thing that ever comes out of your mouth... Other than smoke," he said, pointing to the pack of cigarettes on Ville's end table.