Sequel: Hidden Scars
Status: REDOING WITH NEW CHAPTERS!

You Can't Help Me

never enough by five finger death punch

EMBRYS POV

“What’s wrong mum?” I asked her concerned that something had happened to her.

“Did you imprint on her?” I let out a sad sigh and looked at the floor helplessly. I felt arms wrap around me so I looked up from the floor to my mum sadly, I wish I had imprinted on her.

“I wish I did”

“So what happened to her?”

“Her bloodsucker left her” I spat out in disgust.

[How could he just leave this angel?] I wondered but I can’t say that I was upset about him leaving. Now I can be her shoulder to cry on and maybe we could grow to be more, I just hope that the blood sucker doesn’t come back.

“She loves him doesn’t she but you love her” she said in her all knowing voice. I really didn’t want to answer that, it hurt to think that Abby loved someone other then me and it was obvious that she already knew the answer.

“Well you should help her get through this, you never know she might just fall for you to but don’t forget that you could still imprint on someone” my mum warned in a stern voice.

“Thanks mum” I hugged her then walked back to where I had left Abby.

“Hey do you want to walk along the beach with me?” I asked hoping to at least get a small smile from her, even a fake one would do at the moment.

“Ok” she said in her emotionless voice making me slightly flinch, it was killing me to see her like this. I would do everything in my power to get her to smile and laugh again.

YOU’RE POV

After the quiet and slightly awkward walk along the beach with Embry, we both decided that after an hour of silence that we would just go back to his house and meet his friends tomorrow. Entering the house around six in the afternoon I walked into the kitchen to see Embry’s mum making way too much food for just the three of us. Shrugging my shoulders I walked over to her intent on helping her with making the dinner, after all I was staying here for nothing.

“Hey need some help?” I asked my voice cracking slightly from not talking for a while.

“Sure dear and just call me Katherine” she said with a smile which I tried my hardest to return but I could only move my lips into was a grimace. Nodding my head sad at my failed attempted even at a fake smile I walked over to the side and started to peel the potatoes. The silent was starting to get to me when Embry’s mum started to ask questions.

“Do you have any siblings?” she asked not looking up from the task at hand, I swallowed the huge lump that had built up in my throat and forced the tears back.

“Used to she was only a baby when she died” whispered back, noticing that she had hit a very tender subject she launched into silly stories of Embry’s childhood.

“Now that’s everything cooked and done so all you have to do now is sit at the table” she said smiling softly at me. I nodded my head walking to the table, sitting next to a very hungry looking Embry. During dinner I looked around the room moving my mashed potatoes around the plate with my fork to see Katherine eating and Embry shovelling everything down his throat. After dinner I stood up taking my barely touched meal and walked into the kitchen, I was about to dispose of the food when Katherine walked in with her empty plate.

“Dear, just wrap it up with clean film and one of the boys will eat it later when they come over to raid my fridge” she smiled at me, nodding my head she pasted me the film for me to use.

Entering the spare room I grabbed my acoustic guitar and walked over to the windowsill sitting down. I closed my eyes only to see Edward face, gasping for breath my eyes snapped open, starting to get watery. I strummed the strings as the only thing on my mind was how much I missed Edward and the lyrics just left my lips with out me realising.

“Waking up without you it doesn’t feel right,
To sleep with only memories,
It’s harder every night,
Sometime I think I can feel you breathing on my neck,
Tonight I’m reaching out for the stars,
I think that he owns me favour
It doesn’t matter where you are,
I’ll hold you again,

I wish I could hear your voice,
And don’t leave me alone in this bed,
I wish I could touch you once more,
And don’t leave me alone in this bed,

Not tonight,
Not tomorrow,
I’ve got the feeling that this will never cease,
Living in these pictures,
It never comes with ease,
I swear that if I could make this right,
You’d be back by now,
Tonight I’m screaming out to the stars,
He knows he owes me a favour,
It doesn’t matter where you are,
You’ll be mine again,
I wish I can hear your voice,
And don’t leave me alone in this bed,

I wish I could touch you once more,
And don’t leave me alone in this bed,
What about the plans that we had,
We’d been crazy not to go,
Meet me in capeside,

I wish I could hear your voice,
And don’t leave me alone in this bed,
I wish I could touch you once more,
And don’t leave me alone in this bed,
Don’t leave me alone, don’t leave me alone,
Don’t leave me alone in this bed,
Don’t leave me alone,
Don’t leave me alone,
Don’t leave me alone in this bed”

At the end of the song I felt a tear trickle down my face as I stared out of the window with a blank expression. I walked over to my bed setting my guitar next to the nightstand so it was out of the way, laying down on the bed I sighed sadly as my eyes became droopy until they closed. Letting sleep take over all I could dream about was Edward, everything we did flashed before my eyes and it just felt so feel, as if he was still here holding me and kissing me in my sleep but I didn’t feel cold or shiver slightly like I naturally would when he would hold me.
♠ ♠ ♠
It would be awesome if you commented and told me if you think this is better than it was before. Thanks bye.