Status: writing......slowly

Dear Gravity, Pull Me Into Reality

Concert anyone?

By 7:45 Kenns and Sug were putting the finishing touches on their make-up and outfits for the concert. They chose simple outfits. Kennns in a flippy lime green mini skirt, black leggings,a pair of 2-tone converse(pink & lime green), and a turquoise babydoll shirt w/ orange accents. Sug in a pair of purple skinny jeans, a blue shirt w/ bright colors and some random band name, bright colored rocket dogs, and a bright purple bow in her currently blue and white hair.

Of course gabe and Danny showed up together. "Okay I go on stage first, so you can hang out with Alex and Ryland's girlfriends on the side of the stage and wait for me," Gabe said lookin at me as if it killed him to leave my side."since Danny's band is headlining the show I will only play like 4 or 5 songs depending on how mugh i talk in between." " Okay that sounds cool." I replied

When we got to the venue Sug and Danny went one way, Gabe and I went another. We approached a door witha homemade sign taped to it saying "Stage", and on the other side of the door were his band mate awaiting their turn to play.

♪ cause i'm damned if I do ya
damned if I don't ♪

"Is...is...is that All Tim e Low playing?" I asked.
Gabe nodded"Yes, they are friends of ours actually" he smiled before kissing me quickly.
"Are you serious cause i love them!"I squealed
"Well you can say hi when they get done, I'm sure they'd love to meet my girlfriend who just so happens to be a fan." he kissed me again.

***

Sug's P.o.v

When I realized Kenns and Gabe turned towards the stage entrance and we, being Danny and I, did not I got a little nervous. I mean sure i have went out with Danny before, hell I should be comfertable with him, he an I made out for an hour, but I still feel uncomfertable with guys since that stupid jack ass raped me when I was 15. I tried telling mom, but she was on his side and didn't believe me. Anyway that's in the past.

"So what do you want to do?" danny asked.
"Whatever you want to do", I chose a safe answer.
"Well lets see they do have a great coffee shop inthe lobby, we could go get coffee.
"Sure I love coffee."
He grabbed my hand and pulled me close and headed towards the lobby.
♠ ♠ ♠
well no one is reading this so i am not going to update til I get at least 1 comment from it...........and if it goes 2 months w/out any activity then it will be deleted..

thanks