Status: Complete!

Blank Sheet

Image (banner was made by youprayedanddied6661!)

Al was just another writer making her living doing what she loved. Working a series of books that were starting to get popular, she decided to head out to California for the winter to work on the third one there.

At first everything's calm and cool and Al seems to have everything in hand. That is till HE shows up. What happens when a man who appears to be a character that she had created herself pops up into her life and shows her that adventures aren't just for stories?

~::~A/N I don't own anyone besides Al. Avenged Sevenfold, their members M. Shadows, Zachy Vengence, The Rev, Synyster Gates, or Johnny Christ own themselves and I make NOTHING. Please no sue, I'm just a poor college student looking for some fun!
  1. Hotel California
    Enter Al and her lovely characters.
  2. I am not insane, I am not on crack cocaine.
    And so the insanity continues
  3. Mace!? Where is it!?
    That one where Al realizes that there's something going on.
  4. Muggers and Christmas Hair
    Curses foiled again!
  5. Dancing with myself? More like WWE with myself.
    In which Mot and Connie decide to take an active part in Al's relationship skills.
  6. High Speed Chases and Truth or Dare
    Jimmy and Al are in SO much trouble
  7. Star Fish
    Mot's a bit pervy. . .
  8. Chapter 10
    The one where Al finishes Chapter 10
  9. I don’t love you
    I don’t love you like I did yesterday
  10. Author's note
    Author's note
  11. Mot’s Comeback
    Time for a bit of Psycho
  12. Mission Impossible My Ass
    Listen with your Iero.