Status: Complete!

Blank Sheet

Mot’s Comeback

Image

I was so miserable it wasn’t even funny. I felt like the most retarded person ever. Laying in bed for the last few days I only got up to go to the bathroom and even that was pushing it because I didn’t eat or drink anything. I was in the worst funk I’d ever been in in my life. I was too proud and stubborn to go say sorry to Jimmy and hug him and kiss him and run off again. Noooo, I had to wallow in my misery. Two parts of me were arguing.

He lied to you! He tricked you!’ That was logical Al.

Yeah, but you had a mother fucking blast! He wanted you to have fun and show you a good time!’ That was fun loving, sporadic Al. They’d been bickering and spazzing for the past few days so no work has gotten done what so ever. I laid in bed, letting them go at it as try to figure out what to do.

Mot. . . I need you,’ I hiccupped from crying. Finally I let the one that knew me best step in. The guy that was part of me forever and then some.

I’m not gonna get my head snapped off am I?’ He asked lazily, a bit jaded even. If he were real, he’d be laying next to me on his side. His head would be propped up, looking at him expectantly.

“No, I promise not to,” I sighed wiping my hot, flushed face.

You need to bite the bullet on this one sweet heart,’ he’d sigh.

“I know, but how?” I whined rolling over onto my stomach and shoving my face into my pillow.

Go beg him to take you back? Flowers? Cards? Maybe hijack a plane?’ The last one was iffy, but the others seemed to be along my lines of thought.

“Yeah, but. . . Oh hell I don’t know,” I sighed, staring at the wall.

Oh you know exactly. Where do you think I got the ideas? Besides, you’ve had his clothes on since you left him and haven’t taken them off! Grow a pair and go get that boy back!

“You’re right! I need to find out where he is though. . .” I cried out, sitting up with a determination that would make my imaginary friend proud.

Well. . . His friend Matt did say something about working on a record or something of that effect,’ he would muse.

“That’s it! He’s recording a new record with his band! Shit! What’s his band!?” Jumping up I ran to my lap top and turned it on while I ran to get a can of Mt. Dew to get my brain juices flowing. Cracking open the green and silver can I got to work. I Googled all the local recording studios and well, there were a LOT. Turns out Huntington Beach was prime real estate for recording studios. I printed off the list and got up. “Come on Mot, we’ve got some work to do.”

Now that’s what I’m talking about!’ He would whoop as I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder before my feet flew down the street to the first studio. Don’t worry Jimmy, I’m coming.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok this one is just kind of a filler. Because of the passing of our beloved Jimmy, I'm trying my best to get through this story and my brother leaves for Afghanistan tomorrow morning. So give me a few days and I should start this up again, raring to go. Much love and hugs to our lovely drummer's family and friends and the band. My thoughts and prayers are with them in this time of need.