Status: Complete!

Blank Sheet

Mission Impossible My Ass

Image

So you’d think it be real easy to just get into a recording studio and ask for Jimmy Sullivan, right? WRONG! There’s this thing about security and stalkers and threats that they don’t like. Mainly me threatening to assault them if they didn’t tell me if Jimmy was there or not. After several different attempts at several different recording studios, I had jip.

Nothing.

Nada.

Zilch.

I was gonna try one more place before I gave up for the day. Sneaking around security is hard work and I’d been at it for nearly the whole day. It was going on five o’clock and as I pulled up to the recording studio, there was thankfully people outside smoking a cigarette. One looked to be about the same size as my Christmas haired leprechaun friend and the other a bit taller so when in doubt?

“Hey! You! Little punk smoking dudes!” I yelled from behind the gate, getting their attentions. So what if I’m a writer, that doesn’t mean that I can’t have moments of brain farts where nothing better comes out. It’s a process damn it! Looking over at me all I got were confused looks. “Yes you! You with the blondish black Mohawk mess you’ve got going on,” I said. “Hell I don’t know who you are!”

“That’s a first,” he laughed as his friend put out his cigarette. Both walked on over to me, the closer they got the more I realized they could be under cover security with tazers. Yeah. . . Just go with it.

“Okay you guys might be able to help me out here,” I said. I made myself proud that I actually changed out of Jimmy’s clothes and put on my own. Jeans, converse, a black t-shirt that said ‘got blood?’ in red.

“Depends on what it is,” the one that had been smoking said.

“I’m looking for Jimmy Sullivan, you wouldn’t happen to know if he’s here would you?” I asked hoping that I would get an answer instead of threats to have the police called.

“I don’t think we can say if he is or not,” the smaller man said making a face, almost like he was hesitant.

“Why not?” I sighed, ready to just climb over the fence all Donkey Kong.

“Just to make sure that people don’t come around and harass them or us,” he said.

“Okay. . .” I said taking a breath and thinking about my plan. The plan that was probably going to get me arrested. Hell I told Jimmy I’d bail him out, he better get my ass out too! Without much leeway I grabbed the shorter man and pulled him against the fence tightly. Letting out a shriek, he looked at me bugged eyed. “Now I need to know if Jimmy Sullivan is in there or not, do you understand me?” I grunted as the other tried to pry his friend out of my death grip.

“Yes he’s inside! Oh God don’t kill me!” He cried.

“Okay I need you to let me in or. . . Else,” I said flying by the seat of my pants. What the hell was I going to threaten them with!? What did I have on me that could be used as a weapon or pretend was a weapon? Letting go of the shorter man I dug around in my bag, that for some reason I had brought thankfully, and came up with my laptop chord. . . Great I’d have to strangle this guy to get in. The other quickly hit the button for the gate. Thankfully it was a swinging gate and we were near the middle.

“Gerard don’t you dare get me killed!” The guy I had yelled at his friend as I weaved him over to where I managed to pull his arms behind him and tie them off with the chord.

“Move!” I grunted. Like hell I was going to get caught right before I even make it to the studio!

“Frank just do what she wants!” Gerard said as he followed us in as I pushed his friend in front of me. God this was just a bad idea waiting to collapse.

Getting the door open, I looked around realizing that I had no idea where to go. Till I heard those magnificent drums. Pushing Frank forward and on, I grunted when he resisted. “Come on! Seriously!” I growled as he Gerard came up behind me tried to suddenly be a hero and pry me off his friend. Like fucking hell that I was going to go down that easy! Letting out a war cry akin to Xena Warrior Princess, I hopped on Frank’s back as the other man fell backwards and crashed into a wall.

“Gerard! Get her off!” Frank screeched as there were doors opening now when the ruckus had started. Jumping back up as the man I was holding on for dear life for started to swing around, stumbling here and there before Gerard was up and taking hold of my legs. Wriggling I managed to get one leg free swinging it willy nilly trying to get the other off me.

“Argh!”

“Fuck!”

“She bit me!”

“What the hell!?” We all stopped our struggling to stare back at everyone that was staring at us. My legs caught Gerard’s head between my calves. Frank pulling and stretching me out between the two. Out of the crowd a noticed a few familiar faces.

“Al?”

“Christmas Time!” I yelled letting go of Frank forgetting my feet weren’t on the ground. “FUCK!” I screamed doing a handstand with my legs still around Gerard’s head making him screech.

“Oh sweet Jesus!” He cried as we grappled before Johnny and Matt came over to help. “God my head,” Gerard groaned stepping away as Johnny held him up as Matt helped me do the same.

“What the hell is going on?” He asked as a few more people filtered in. I opened my mouth to explain when the one I had been searching for spoke up.

“Al?” Jimmy said walking over to me. I looked up wanting to gush everything I felt and wanted to say, but instead I grabbed him by the shirt, pulled him down to my height and just kissed him as hard and passionately as I could. First there was stunned silence, but when Jimmy actually lifted me up letting me wrap my legs around his waist, applause erupted.

Bought fucking time.’ Mot chuckles as Connie elbows him.

“So same place tonight 6 o’clock,” I grinned pulling back. There was no room for any discussion what so ever.

“How about my place right now?” He grinned waggling his eyebrows. How could I disagree with that?

THE END]
♠ ♠ ♠
;akjd Seriously. I'm suprised I even managed to keep up. But with certain nudges, from certain readers. *cough*Ghastghost24*cough* Any who's this has been a blast writing, even if it took me forever to write and copped out at the end slightly. I didn't want to leave you all hanging either. I hate it when people do that to a story you're really into. So here it is kiddies! I doubt I'll make a sequal unless I get thumped on the head with an awesome idea. . . Hopefully I'll start posting another story though, just for you guys! Love you! Muwah!