Status: Complete!

Blank Sheet

Star Fish

Image

“Oh-oh my God,” I cackled as I listened to Jimmy tell a story about him and his friends from when they were in high school. Tears were rolling down my bright red face I was cackling so hard. “Are you freaking kidding me? I mean Jesus!”

“No! I’m dead serious! No one did a thing! They just laughed and watched me chase this duck all the way around the fucking pond! It was a huge duck too! It was like a fucking stallion duck or something!” Jimmy said, really getting into the story, waving his arms around with each detail shared.

“That poor duck! Being harassed by you!” I gasped trying to breath, holding my side.

“Are you kidding me!? If I had caught that duck I would have been able to sell it on eBay and made a fortune!” He said, his eyes getting wide.

“What? You can’t sell animals on eBay!” I laughed wiping at my face.

“Says who?”

“Says PETA! I think. . .” We both went quiet in thought for a moment before we busted up with laughter.

“PETA can’t tell me what to do! If I want to sell a duck on eBay than damn I’m gonna fucking do it!” he declared.

“You do that, I’ll keep the bail money ready for when I get a call from them saying you tried to sell a live duck on eBay and get away with it,” I leaned over and grabbed my beer, tipping it back and letting the last bit of the liquid run down my throat.

“Aw, you’d bail me out of jail for that?” He cooed.

“Well I guess so. Hell I’m the one that you’d probably call anyways,” I chuckled, settling down a bit.

“This is true, just because I now know that you would bail me out,” he nodded.

“Ok, now my turn,” I cleared my throat as I set the empty bottle on the ground. “I pick truth.”

“Ok. . . Are you ticklish?” Jimmy grinned at me. Oh fuck.

Yes! I can already see the fire works happening!’ Mot laughed maniacally.

“Oh God,” I groaned at the both of them.

“So you are!” He clapped his hands together like an excited child.

“Yeah so?” I asked shaking my head, scared of where this is actually going.

“So. . . Tickle war!” He screeched as he launched himself at me and proceeded to attack my sides with delicate strokes of his wriggling fingers.

“Ah!” I squealed as I laughed, trying to get away. “Jimmy!” I cackled again as I wiggled under him

“Aw, are you ticklish Ms. Owens?” He said in baby talk.

“Jimmy!” I screamed as I finally fell off the couch to get away. “You suck balls so much you know that?” I said.

“I actually heard quit the opposite my dear,” he grinned as he stood and reached down to help me up. I stumbled a bit when he pulled too hard.

“Yeah sure-” I started before he cut me off with a finger on my lips.

“I hear something,” he said softly, looking at the windows that were shut and the blinds drawn. “Grab your stuff and go to the garage and get in the car. I‘ll be out in a minute.” I went quiet and nodded as I brushed past him, holding his hand a moment longer as I unplugged my laptop and hooked it onto my shoulder before quietly going for the garage door while Jimmy went to check the windows and front door. Opening the door, a hand slapped over my mouth.

“Shhh,” a voice whispered into my ear as another arm wrapped around my body as I tried to scream. “Be quiet.” My heart was pounding as I struggled against whoever was holding me still. Another man, the one with the aviators from early, came around the car with a grin. He was someone you don’t mess with, that is for sure. His muscular body would make anyone in their right mind second guess crossing him. Putting a finger to his lips, he lifted up a metal bat. My heart skipped a few beats as another man with red and black hair with a pipe showed up behind him.

“Don’t worry your pretty little head, we won’t hurt Jimmy. . . Much,” the one holding me cooed as I struggled harder. Working my jaw, I got it open enough to feel one of his fingers slip between my teeth. I chomped down as hard as I could, earning a yowl and freedom.

“JIMMY!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.

“Shit go!” The lead guy yelled as they barged in, yelling as I heard Jimmy scream.

“Let me go!” I yelled as I struggled more with the man holding me.

Al! Remember In the second book, Connie and I get cornered by the Mobsters then Connie gets grabbed? She just kicked back real hard! To your left!’ Mot cried as my left leg swung forward before donkey kicking back against the man’s leg. Contact! Feeling his arms loosen and hearing him cry out, I ran full force into the house to see the big guy with the bat about to swing at Jimmy. Without even thinking, I jumped on his back and clung for dear life.

“What the hell!?” He cried dropping the bat and tried to reach around for me.

“Jimmy run!” I cried as the other man stopped mid-swing.

“Al!” He cried, before pushing the other guy aside while the one I was on stumbled forward a bit. Taking my cue, I slid off as he fell into the couch. “Come on!” Jimmy grabbed my hand as we bolted out the front door. A silver car squealed to a stop in front of us, the familiar face of Johnny sitting in the driver’s seat.

“Get in!” He waved us over. Oh jeezums, this is almost as bad as one of my books! Not bothering with the seats, Jimmy and I just piled into the passenger seat. As soon as the door slammed shut, Johnny peeled out of there.

“That was close,” Jimmy breathed as we sped along the streets. I merely nodded as I shifted, making him grunt. “Watch the jewels sweet pea,” he hissed as my laptop dug into his. . . Erm yeah. . .

“Sorry,” I muttered as I took off the bag and set it in the floor. “Better?” I asked leaning back as he spread his legs and let me slide down between them so I wasn’t on his lap.

“Much. Now I don’t have to worry about having a retractable dick,” he chuckled as he wrapped his arms around me much like a human seatbelt.

“I guess that’s good,” I said quirking an eyebrow as we sped down the street, actually slowing down to take the corners. Wow, Johnny’s driving was actually better than Jimmy’s. “Where are we going to now?” I asked as I relaxed slowly back against Jimmy, his breathing even and heart beat steady.

“Another place that I’m positive they won’t find you guys at,” Johnny spoke up.

“I really hope you’re right this time,” I said reaching up and taking my pony tail down to let my shoulder length hair take a break from being up in the hair tie.

“Of course,” Jimmy chirped.

“That’s what you said last time too,” I pointed out as the night scenery, all the little white spots in the sky slowing down as if by some weird form of physics. I always wondered why everything around you always seemed to whiz by in a car, but the sky never moved. A friend explained it to me once, but it hurt too much to really comprehend it.

“Trust me, we’ll be safe,” Jimmy said, his thumb tracing circles on my pale arm. Suppressing an eye roll I merely settled for staring out the window and tried to guess where we would end up. We just kept driving further north.

“Did you know any of those guys?” I asked, trying to keep the conversation going and the awkward silence from starting.

“The guy with the bat was some guy I went to school with actually. His name’s Matt. The one with the pipe was Jason, another guy I went to school with. . . Come to think of it they all went to school with me,” Jimmy mused with a chuckle.

“I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or not,” I frowned.

“Could be, then I know they’re thinking,” Jimmy pointed out.

“Like you could even read people Sullivan,” Johnny snorted.

“Shut up short shit, no one asked you,” Jimmy said playfully punching the other in the arm.

“How much longer? I don’t think I could take this male bonding much longer,” I asked.

“Not much, just a few minutes,” Johnny cut Jimmy off. I felt and heard Jimmy huff and. . . Pout?

“But I like riding in the car with Al in my lap!” The tall man cooed.

“Yeah, I’m sure you like her riding something else too,” Johnny snickered as I made a face. I wasn’t really embarrassed more. . . Confused and slightly grossed out. Yeah Jimmy’s good looking, but right now sex is the last thing I have on my mind. I mean seriously! We have his high school buddies after us to break his legs or worse, I have no clothes, I really have to pee, and I’m really hoping that’s Jimmy’s phone poking me in the butt.

Oh you love it,’ Mot snickered. ‘If it were up to me you would defiantly be playing cowgirl breaking in the bronco.’ Leave it to Mot to make sex the priority.

You get use to it. I’m surprised you haven’t yet,’ Connie yawned. I checked the clock and blinked. 11:35 p.m.? Already. Damn time flies by when you’re on the run for your life. ‘Yep, just hope they don’t take you to a sleazy motel in hopes of hiding there.

“Here we are,” Johnny said as we turned in. Well fuck. I swear we were at the Bates motel. This place was run down and I think I saw the Scream killer go into room 13.

“Oh boy,” I said, stifling a yawn.

“Aw, is my poor chicken wing tired?” Jimmy hugged me to him as we parked and got out.

“Who you calling ‘chicken wing’ Turkey?” I shot back as I got out and flicked him in the arm.

“Ow! You,” he grinned as we went to the front office and got a key. By the way the guy behind the bullet proof glass looked at us, he was expecting something other than sleeping being done in that motel room.

Better check for peep holes Chicken Wing, he might be spying,’ Mot pointed out. I suppressed an eye twitch when he called me ‘Chicken Wing.’

Mot! Don’t call her that! She can do stuff to us!’ Connie cried out, obviously trying to keep her and her friend out of hot water.

So?’ Oh brother.

“Here we are in the honeymoon suite,” Johnny said unlocking the door and turning on the light. We stood at the doorway, wary of going in. It looked like it was a death trap or horror movie set. I hadn’t decided yet when Jimmy took a cautious step in.

“Seems safe,” he shrugged before jumping on the ONLY bed in the room. Shit that meant- “Yay! Slumber party!” Jimmy cackled as Johnny stepped in as well with me behind him, closing the door.

“I’m slightly afraid of contracting something just from sitting on that,” I said looking at the bed warily.

“It’s ok my little kitten, it shall not harm you,” Jimmy grinned throwing a wink at me.

“It’s Jimmy you gotta watch for,” Johnny snickered as he kicked his boots off while Jimmy chucked his at the smaller man’s head. “Hey! What the fucking hell!?” He shouted turning on the taller man.

“What? It was probably the Ghost of Jizz Past!” The taller man said in a spooky voice. I just stood there watching the two interact while the wheels in my head turned and tucked this little scene away for later use.

“Fuck whatever,” Johnny grunted, running and jumping to body slam Jimmy.

“Argh!” The blue eyed man grunted while he wrestled with the smaller man. Kicking my shoes off I locked the door and went to the bathroom to do my business that my kidneys so kindly reminded me off. Finishing my business, I came back out to see the boys just laying on the bed calmly, whispering. Wonder what about. Johnny looked up when he saw me walk back into the room.

“You look a little tired there,” he said as Jimmy got up. Whipping his belt off he tossed it to the side before taking off his shirt revealing more tattoos. Johnny had already disposed his own shirt and laid there with his pants open.

“I’m wondering if I should sleep out in the car to let you two have some privacy,” I looked between the two of them. There was NO WAY that I was getting naked.

“Aw, I was hoping you’d watch,” Jimmy pouted, flopping back down, patting the empty spot between him and Johnny on the king sized bed. I looked between the two before grumbling under my breath.

GET IN THAT SAUSAGE SANDWICH BEFORE I START SINGING ‘TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR’ AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS TILL YOU PASS OUT!’ Mot threatened as I slowly made my way over to the two men and carefully scooted in and laid down between them.

There? Happy?’ I mentally sighed. Both of them shifted while Johnny turned off the lamp beside the bed. It took me a moment to realize Jimmy had taken my glasses off in the dark. Blinking a few times, I smiled softly.

“Thanks,” I said softly turning my head to face him.

“Your welcome,” he said, his voice in the different direction that where my head was facing.

“Hi,” Johnny said, I could just see the shit eating grin on his face.

“I’m going to sleep!” I grunted, purposefully wriggling and flopping around to get under the covers while they moaned and groaned about me constantly moving. I even went as far as to curl up like I usually do to a pillow, one of like fifty on this stupid bed. It worked though. Soon I fell into a pleasant, but weird sleep. I kept dreaming of chasing the white rabbit like in Alice in Wonderland. Then there was elephants and ostriches, oh! Not to mention the monkeys riding the dogs. . .

The sound of snoring slowly rose me from my odd dreams. I felt my face pressed against something warm and it felt an awful lot like skin. That was when I noticed my position, my usual star fish with all four limbs spread out. I shifted just slightly to figure out that I was just about on top of someone to my left as I was on my stomach. That person also happened to have an arm around my middle and their head in my armpit with the face pressed against my boob.

Talk about awkward. My right side on the other hand, literally, was a different story. I seemed to be clinging to a mid-drift. Great. Blinking a bit, I raised my head and looked up at the person I was clinging to. Couldn’t make out much besides red, green, and blond splotches on his head. Oh great. . .

“Morning,” Johnny grinned. “I knew you couldn’t resist me.” The chuckle made my head bounce as I realized Jimmy’s face was shoved against my boob.

“Ech,” I grunted as I slowly moved to where the tall man’s face wasn’t near my private places.

“Mmmm, warm,” Jimmy groaned pulling me back like a toddler pulling a cat into a bathtub. I scrambled a bit trying to cling to something, even Johnny as Jimmy rolled us around to where we were burritoed up in the blankets.

“Jimmy,” I groaned as my face was pressed to his naked chest. It was actually quite pleasant smelling considering all.

“Yes my little dumpling?” He purred as he nuzzled against me. I had to be honest with myself. . . I kind of liked it.

“You’re squishing me,” I mumbled.

“But you’re warm and you smell good and are all cuddly,” he whined.

“So?” I said, wriggling so I could look up at him. Even with my glasses off, it was easy to see that big grin on his face and his eyes sparkling. God he was always happy.

“So, I like it,” he said leaning down and pecking me on the lips. Did. . . He just. . .

SOMEONE GOT KISSED!’ Mot cried. Oh brother, this should be an interesting day.

*************

Hey! 30 readers, 10 subscribers, but only 3 comments? Come on, seriously guys show me some love! Bet you didn’t see a lot of that coming now did you? Well maybe, but it’s the thought that counts. So leave me some loves and I MIGHT update tomorrow. ;D

Demi