Just Leave Me Alone

right here in my arms by HIM

JASPER’S POV

Walking out of my new house before my parents woke up I started my black XR1200X Harley Davidson and drove to school, entering the parking lot I shut off the bike only now noticing all of the eyes on me. I looked around, taking everything in when I saw a pretty girl; she was short and had pixy hair, smiling at her which then smirked at seeing her blush. Walking into the school I wondered over to the office to see an elderly woman working behind the desk, tapping my fingertips on the wooden desk, I caught her attention.

“Yes dear?” she asked looking me over making me slightly crept out that a woman over 60 was checking me out.

“I’m new and I need my time table ma’am” I said slightly worried about the twinkle in her dull mud colour eyes. I smiled thankfully and bucked it out of there as fast I could, walking down the hallway I looked over each number on the door, scolding myself for turning up so early. Finally finding the right room I walked in and stood at the teacher’s desk at the front of the room.

“And you are?” the male teacher asked narrowing his eyes at me.

“Jasper Whitlock” I said handing him my timetable to look over, just to make sure that I was in the right place.

“Yes well wait for everyone to arrive and then I will seat you” he said flipping through some papers. I stood next to the desk for ten minutes before the class started to fill up, stuffing my hands in my pockets I looked towards to door to see that pixy girl again. Smirking at her, she smiled back and stumbled over a bag on the floor, chuckling I didn’t remove my eyes from her form.

“Everyone this is Jasper, he’s new so be nice. You can go sit at the back next to the window” the teacher said in a no nonsense tone pointing towards my new seat. I looked towards the same girl to see her pouting and looking sad, so I smiled at her as I walked past making her beam at me.

I had to admit that she was very pretty but there was something about her that just didn’t do anything for me, I didn’t know exactly what it was but I was snapped out of my thoughts as the door slammed open, looking over I saw a tall rustle man with long black hair walked through the door, looking like he owned the place.

I was about to turn away when the most beautiful woman walked through the door, my breath got stuck in my throat, my heart started to pound hard and fast against my chest. I was entranced, everything about her drew me in, by the way she walked seducing me with the swaying of her hips, the way she carried herself with an air of confidence and beauty. I just couldn’t help but stare at the beauty that had just sat down next to me; I was the luckiest man alive. My eyes traced everything about her so I could remember ever detail for when I went home. My eyes looking over every luscious curve her body had to offer, I just wanted to reach out to her and hold her close and never let got. Moving my eyes before I was caught and was determined a pervert my eyes fell on her perfect face, my eyes scanned over the pale skin, when my eyes lingered on her blood red plump lips longer then I had planned moving my eyes over her perfect completion her nose was small and straight with a little flick at the end, but I had to say that her eyes were the best part of her face, looking into the watery crystal blue depths I saw hints of purple and speckles of green which shocked me. I looked away from her amazing eyes before I got lost and noticed her soft, silky brown hair; I just wanted to ruin my fingers through it to see if it really did feel as good as it looked. I looked down at her sitting form and I could smell the heavenly scent radiating from her, leaning slightly closer to her I sniffed up smiling to myself when I noticed the boy from before hold her pale hand, her slim fingers entwined with his and it made my blood boil. Anger rushed through me, how dare this… garbage hold my sweet angels hand.

Glaring at their hands I didn’t realize someone was watching me closely.

I was so taken by her breathtaking looks I scolded myself for almost missing her bell like voice, I closed my eyes letting her voice echo through me, smiling at the slight ascent I didn’t really catch what she was saying so I didn’t really know just what the class was laughing at. But I guess it just had to be my wonderful girl. Smiling I looked over to her from the corner of my eyes to see her lean into the man more and kiss his neck and it made my blood boil, I only saw red. All I wanted to do was reach other and kill this guy, slowly and in front of her if necessary to get the message to her that we belong together. After the moment my angel walked through that door I knew for a fact that I will never want anyone else, there will never be anyone else for me but her.

I swallowed my anger, releasing the side of the table that I didn’t know I had a death grip on and heard the bell ring for next lesson, packing my things I looked over to see the seat next to me empty, sighing sadly I stood up from my desk and walked out of the classroom to be greeted by the smiling face of the pixy looking girl from before.

“hi I’m Alice” she said smiling at me while holding her hand out for me to shake, taking her hand in mine I gave it a small shake and let go to see her disappointed and slightly sad… I guess she wanted me to kiss it. Well I hate to disappoint but my lips were only for my angel!

“Jasper” I said taking a step back from her to see that she didn’t even notice she was too busy staring at my face.

“it’s nice to meet you, I can give you a tour if you like” Alice said in a seductive tone that really didn’t, to me sound that well coming from her, ignoring the tone she was using I nodded my head hoping that I would have more lessons with my girl.