Once A Princess Now A Queen

6 years later...

6 years later

I laughed as I watched our daughter, Lilith dance around happily. After that day in Damien’s arms I had learned all of my powers, mind-control, mind-reading, really fast healing (faster than most vampires) and lastly a green thumb.

But I wouldn’t really count that one as a power, more like a gift. Damien and I got married that same year I came home.

My father of course had came back to take me away, but I guess he forgot who I even was. I was laughing by the time he left.

I finally got to see Jamie and Carrie. We all hang out now since Jamie knows about vampires and isn’t scared.

Jamie is now engaged to Luke Gibson. She is happy with him and I am happy for her.

I haven’t seen much of Chris since the night with the portal. It was sad, he could have been a great friend.

Life as I know it is finally getting better. Lilith is 4 and a half years old, and she is truly a gift.

Yet one child didn’t seem enough. I now have another child on the way. A boy, his name will be Andrew.

I sigh as I look out the window of my room. Damien had been gone for a while and I worried about him sometimes.

“Hey babe.” Damien said from behind me. I turned around and smiled. He had his hands behind his back and he was grinning uncontrollably.

“What are you hiding?” I questioned him laughing. He moved his hands from behind his back and towards me.

In his hands was the necklace he gave me long ago. I had lost it before my father came and took me.

“Oh Damien.” I whispered, suddenly feeling like crying. He put in around my neck and clasped it.

It laid against my chest brightly. I looked up at him and kissed him. My life couldn’t get any better than this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Done! No more left!
You know this story was really not that bad
But its over and now im starting a new story!
Thanks to all who read this!
I luv you no homo!