A Greaser Love Story

The Party

Before they knew it, the night of the party fell on them like a ton of bricks. In the early afternoon, Brittany was sent to pick up Grayson. She found her at Soda’s house, and after much hesitation, they headed back to Soc country. When they arrived back at the house, Shelley was waiting to help with Grayson’s hair and make-up.

When Shelley left the room, Brittany turned to her. “I’m so sorry you guys didn’t come up with a plan, Juliet.”

Grayson nodded. “Listen…since we’re getting along now I have a request.”

Her sister nodded. “Anything.”

“Call me Grayson.”

The girls smiled for a moment, but when Shelley came back the moment was gone. A few hours later, Grayson found herself standing in front of a mirror, fully ready for her party. Her dress was floor length, almost princess-like and white. It was puffy and lacy. Her hair was pulled up into a neat, nice looking bun with a few curls hanging down.

Brittany was with her and both girls looked at the reflection sadly. When Shelley came back, Brittany had to leave. Grayson was to be escorted down by her father, Who looked elated when he saw her.

“You look so beautiful, Juliet!” He exclaimed but Grayson only looked down.

“Thank you.” She mumbled as they headed to the ballroom.

When they entered, she saw a huge crowd. She never imagined the party would be anything like this. She immediately grew nervous and looked around for her mom. She could see Brittany as she walked in, and when her father wasn’t looking she sent a look of help towards her sister.

Suddenly a boy came up. “May I have this dance?”

“Of course she’ll dance with you.” Her father answered for her and she was swept away by the boy.

Unfortunately this is how the whole night went and Grayson barely had any time to rest. Every boy there was hoping to be chosen by the lovely Juliet except for one who donned a mask, who pulled her away from here she was taking a breather. They danced around the room, and though the thought scared her, she was almost starting to see something in this mystery man.

Suddenly he pushed her into a side room and followed her in. It was dark and her eyes grew wide in fear. She backed away from this boy but he followed her. And just like that everything happened at once. The door was locked, Grayson fell with a thud and the lights went on.

“Are you okay?”

She looked up at the boy and saw that his mask was off and she smiled. “Soda!”

He hugged her. “Your ankle. Did you hurt your ankle?”

She shook her head as he helped her up. “No. What are you doing here?”

“I couldn’t make you do this alone. Dally helped me sneak out while Darry wasn’t looking and I came here. I had to.”

She smiled and they kissed. A minute later they heard a noise. “What the Hell are you doing?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to have them get caught...it's their style. hehe Hope you like it.