Bittersweet Endings

Eskimo Kisses

I finished brushing my teeth, the minty after taste from the toothpaste was extra strong. Because of my enhanced taste buds. I smiled and my teeth were pearly white, just like how I like them. I smirked then walked out of the bathroom.

Nicolette was spread out on the couch again, her nose in that goddamn book of her’s. I gave a hard laugh before going into the bedroom. I grabbed my white v-neck from off the floor. Pulling that on then laying down in bed, my hand bent up and playing with my necklace. I stared at the pale white wall, thinking.

I didn’t really like thinking too much, since thinking normally got me in trouble. Nicolette was the one who did the thinking out of us too. When I thought, I hurt my brain. Nicolette… I thought.

Goddamn that girl clouded my mind bad lately. I just cant seem to get her out, I mean I wont lie to myself. I do like her, I like her a lot but how do I go about bringing it up to her? Should I just be blunt and say ‘Nic, I like you. I like you a lot.’ Talk about awkward, especially if she doesn’t like me the same way back. Oh god.

Rolling over onto my back, staring at the lovely popcorn ceiling. My fingers still played with my necklace, I made a popping noise with my lips. Cant believe what I am thinking about, I think I was going to be blunt with Nicolette. This is driving me insane, how bad I wanted to taste those lips of hers…

“I am scaring myself.” I whispered to myself hopping off the bed.

I walked quickly to the door, standing in it. Observing Nicolette, she was so caught up in her book it made me giggle like a little school girl. “What are you giggling about Jacoby.” Nicolette asked, not looking up from her book.

“You are so into your book, it makes me giggle like a little school girl.” I said walking over to the back of the couch.

Nicolette lowered her book and looked up at me, I flashed her a sly smile. She cocked an eyebrow and went back to reading. I threw myself over the back of the couch and landing on top of Nicolette. “Goddamnit Jacoby!” she shouted.

I was laughing my ass off, I laid on top of her. My head resting on her stomach and not her chest. I wasn't going to make it anymore awkward for her than it already was. I felt her body tense and I silently smirked to myself. Nicolette rested her book on top of my head. My arms laid next to her sides. My finger tips lightly stroking her sides.

I heard Nic trying to steady her breathing, I just couldn’t help myself. I was in a very playful mood, but not too playful. I felt like teasing Nic but scared she would tease me back. Burring my face into her stomach, I made those farting noises people make some times. That made Nicolette jump.

“Jacoby what the hell are you doing?” she asked looking down at me.

I glanced up at her smiling innocently. “Just being funny.” I said innocently. She rolled her eyes and went back to reading.

I stared at the back of the book, which was in my face again. I continued to rub her sides, I raised an eyebrow. “Why do you read these dumb books. They don’t get the fact right.” I said grabbing her book and looking through it.

“Don’t Jacoby! You will make me loose my spot!” she said trying to grab her book back.

I sat up and straddled her, flipping through this book of hers. “Pish posh young lady.” I said tossing the book to the other side of the room.

“Jacoby!” she squealed sitting up.

“Relax, I put your stupid bookmarker in between the pages. You wont loose your spot.” I smirked.

Nicolette laid back down, semi glaring up at me. She looked so cute when she was trying to be mad at me. I knew she could never be mad at me, which makes me laugh every time I think about it.

I looked off to the side, Nicolette folded her arms over her chest. I laid back down on her, my head a little higher up this time. Her arms went around my shoulder, she gently ran her fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes, and slowly ever so slowly… wrapped my arms around her waist. Feeling her body tense more, I still wrapped them tighter around her body.

One of her hands trailed down to my shoulder blade, tracing circles over it. Then her fingers trailed my muscles, I let out a heavy sigh. I scooted up further, my head resting on her chest. I could heard Nicolette’s breathing close to my ear. Hers was getting heavier while I was breathing perfectly okay.

Slowly I lifted my head to look at Nicolette. The only light on was the lamp behind her on the end table. I made it dim to a warm light glow. Nicolette looked around before looking back at me. Freeing one of my arms, I brought my hand up and gently stroked her cheek. Brushing her bangs out of her gorgeous green eyes.

Nic brought up one of her hands and brushed my bangs out of my face. I turned my head and kissed her hand softly, leaving it there I took my other hand. Bringing up to hers and taking it in mine, kissing it again and lowering it down. Pushing myself up further, keeping upper body up with my legs. I brought my face closer to hers. Her sweet breath played along my lips.

I grazed mine over her’s, moving down her jaw to behind her ear. “I am going to be very blunt with you right now. I like you Nic… I like you a lot.” I whispered, planting a soft kiss behind her ear.

I felt her body shiver underneath mine. I kissed down her neck soft, leaving little butterfly kisses. “I… I…-”

“Shh shh Nic. Its all right, I understand.” I said gently, pushing myself off her. She grabbed my arm, forcing me to stop.

“Please don’t stop… Jacoby… I liked you too.” she pleaded. The dim light danced in her eyes.

Hearing those bloody words come out of her mouth… I felt like I died and gone to heaven. Actually, I was never going to get there. Nor did I believe in that junk. A smile tugging on my lips. I brought my face back down to her’s.

Our lips met half way and locked. My hand resting on the back of her neck, pulling her face closer to mine. Deepening to the kiss more, I gently I pushed her back onto her back. I pressed my body against hers but not to hard. Her hands rested on my chest, her fingers curling over the edge of my v-neck.

My hand moved through her lock of hair, to resting above her head. The kiss was amazing, mesmerizing. My other hand slid down her body into her hand, interlocking our fingers together.

Slowly I turned around bodies so we were laying on our sides. My arms locked around Nicolette’s frame, holding her close to me. Nic’s hands still rested on my chest, gripping my shirt. Slowly our lips parted, smiles coming to our lips. We brushed noses, I always thought Eskimo kisses were cute.

Brushing her bangs out of her eyes, so I could see those big eyes of hers. Nic looked happy, it was all over her face and eyes. That made me smile even more, I loved seeing her happy. I gave her another gentle kiss. “Come on,” I whispered against her lips. Leaving more kisses. “let’s get to bed, it’s rather late.”

I got up, carrying Nicolette in my arms. Hers wrapped around my neck, walking into the bedroom and closing the door. I pulled back the covers and laid her down. Jumping over her to my side, I crawled under too. Nicolette right in my arms again. Getting comfy we laid there for hours, just laying there in silence. Holding each other, kissing. Nothing else.

Boy did I like this girl, she meant a lot to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heehee, I wanted to write this chapter. <3
Comment&Subscribe please?
-Jaymee