The Real Amy

Knowing

“You don't understand what it is
That makes me tick, but you wish you did
You always second guess wonderin'
I say yes but you just lose out every time”
Amy’s pov:
After I got Monroe to stop calling we just chilled out and watched some TV. Then I got ticked off.
“I hate celebrities. They are so fake.” Taylor said.
I tried not to give him a evil looked but I did. So he asked, “What?”
I sighed and said, “Not all celebrities are fake, some have to have some personality.”
“No all of them are.” That just topped it off.
I flipped, “God Taylor! Why are you such an ass?” I said and then ran out of his house. I ran to my friend’s house faster than my legs could carry me. I then ran to this house which a bunch of my friends shared. As soon as I got there I told them how we got into a fight, and how I think the secret might ruin our relationship. He called me a little after I got there.
“What did I do?” He asked.
I sighed and replied with, “Nothing.”
Then he started guessing. “Were you just mad still because of the picture.”
“No!” I replied.
“Then what?”
“Nothing.”
“Were you really not mad at me? Are you mad at something else?”
I knew he was just going to keep guessing so I said, “Yeah that’s it”
Then we hung up.
Taylor’s pov:
I have a feeling that wasn’t the real reason. But hey, oh well. I’m just mad that she left, I was planning on um you know, having fun with her? But guess we are not going to have fun for a while now since she’s mad.

“If you only knew what I talked about
When I'm with my friends just hangin' out
Then you'd have the inside scoop
On what to say, what to do
That way when you play the game
Baby, you can never lose”
You know her friends have to know why she’s mad. I wish I could hear what she talked about with them. Then I would know why she was mad. That gave me an idea; maybe she was bi and wanted to have some fun with them. No I’m joking. The idea is spying on her and or friends and finding out what was wrong. So I go on my four-wheeler and drove up to her friend’s house. Whoa, they were loud at moaning, no, just kidding they were loud talkers. I could easily tell what room they were in, they were in the living room.
I quietly snuck up to the window to the living room. And I listened. Oh, now they get quiet! I couldn’t hear them anymore. So, I tried opening the window from the outside. I had it all the way up, but I didn’t know you couldn’t you put it up and that you had to lock it. So I let go and it wasn’t locked so it banged down. I heard the girl squeal and scream. Then Amy came to the door, I guess she was sleeping over because she had her hot PJs on. She rolled her eyes at me and looked really mad. Whoa, she looked amazing while mad. She told me, “We will talk about this later. Leave!”
I listened, I got on my four-wheeler and went home.

“Don't you wish that you could be a fly on the wall?
A creepy little sneaky little fly on the wall?
All my precious secrets, yeah, you'd know them all
Don't you wish that you could be a fly on the wall?”
Amy’s pov:
I rolled my eyes after he left. I looked at my friends. “He wishes he knew how to spy.” Then my music geek side came out and said, “No, actually in Miley Cyrus’s words he wish he could be a fly on the wall. So he could know the secret.”
My friends didn’t say anything; they probably wanted to insult my boyfriend. But they knew better so they just kept their mouths shut.
We started chatting about the secret. Then by time we stopped and looked at the time, we realized I only had a half an hour to get to the concert. That was going to be hard.
Monroe`s pov:
I needed dirt. It was hard to make fun of Amy, when she was perfect. So I asked around to find out where she was. Some girl, Dianna I think, told me where she was. So I went to spy on her, to get dirt. I watched at the window, and what I saw was weird. She was putting on a wig.
Amy said, “Make sure you can’t see any of my hair. Taylor watches me and if he would see one piece of hair he could figure out it was me.”
She was cheating on him! Yeah I was the one not good enough for him. What the hell. I am leaving and going to tell Taylor.
When I got to Taylors house his mom answered.
“Hello, is Taylor there?” I asked his mom.
“Yeah up in his room. Go ahead up there.” She replied.
I went up. When I got there and had a little attitude he said, “What are you doing here?”

“Well, ugly, I was going to tell you a little information about your girlfriend. But since you’re so happy to see me never mind.” Is what I said acting like I was going to leave.
“Wait! What do you want to tell me about Amy?”
“She’s cheating on you.”
Taylor`s pov:
I was told all of the details of how Monroe knew Amy was cheating on me. I acted all upset so Monroe would hug me, when I really only wanted her breasts against my chest. Time to go to Amy`s friends house and break up with her.
Once I got up to the house I knocked on the door and Amy’s friend answered. She said, “Amy doesn’t want to talk to you.”
Right when she was about to close the door I said, “Okay we are over.”
Then walked away.
Amy pov:
I had just been broken up with for no reason. Great! Maybe I don’t deserve a boyfriend. But hey I wouldn’t deserve this good of friends if I didn’t deserve a boyfriend. They said after the concert we are going to go tell him off. Fine with me.
Taylors pov:
Oh wow, I forgot how much fun Monroe was. Wonderful, the door! I have to grab some boxers. So that’s what I did. Monroe decided she couldn’t leave me side so she threw on some underwear. We went to the door and opened it. Shit it was Amy and her friends!
Amy’s pov:
He just had sex with her, I know it!
I spit in his face and turned around. Then he said, “Hey I broke up with you, I can do whatever I want now! It’s not like I was cheating on you like you were with me.”
What the hell was he talking about?
I tried to hold back tears but I couldn’t.
“What are you talking about?” I asked.
“Monroe saw you putting on a wig and stuff, so you could cheat on me without anyone knowing.”
My jaw dropped, I had to tell him, now.
I pulled him aside, away from Monroe and my friends.
I told him, I had to, “I was putting on a wig because I’m a secret singer. Not because I was cheating on you.”
He didn’t believe me, at first, but I got him to and he was speechless.
“A little communication
Well, that will go a long way
You're getting misinformation
Too much she say, he say”
Taylor pov:
Wow, I screwed up. I don’t know why she’s taking me back, but she is. If I would have talked to her that little communication would have went a long way. Then I wouldn’t have screed up

“And what I say is
Come a little closer”
After we made up I told her to come a little closer and I kissed her.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please and subscribe?