The Real Amy

A Celeberity

Amy pov:
I am not exactly sure how Taylor knowing I’m a star is going. I think well, so far. I just hope he won’t slip and tell someone. If he did that would ruin my chance of having a normal life. But I would still love him if he accidently slipped. But hope he doesn’t. I was thinking this while walking to my first class.
Monroe pov:
I’m not sure what the heck that Amy said to get Taylor back. Who would choose a cheater over me? Dang! I was just told over the announcements to go to the office. What did I do wrong? Or even worst why was my dad getting me a early dismissal. But, hey, don’t judge but I ran into this girl and I was mad so I slammed her to the ground and said, “Watch where you’re going fattie!”
Then I finally got to the principal offices. My dad was there! Great! I had my eyes so glued on my dad. I didn’t see a girl come in bleeding and crying, the girl I had pushed. I really didn’t know until my dad said, “Monroe! Why did you do that?”
I was so scared that he was going to hurt me that I passed out.
Amy’s pov:
Ding! Ding! My phone rang; I was getting a text message. No whoops actually my celebrity side was getting a text message. The whole class looked at me, except the teacher she wasn’t their yet, and Taylor said, “Damn cant a boy text his girl without the whole class looking at her when she gets the text message.”
He said that to cover up for me, just in case someone would ask questions I couldn’t answer.
But, anyways, the text message said: “Hey Olivia! There is a girl in the hospitable. She has very low blood count, and has a big chance of dying. A wish was for you to come and visit her.”
My manger said that. I replied with, “I will do more than just visit her ill donate blood to her if we have compatible blood. I’ll be there.”
Then I texted my mom saying, “I have to go!” Meaning she had to get me an early dismissal. Which she soon did I was called to the office, kissed Taylor goodbye, went to the office and then home to get changed. I changed into Olivia really fast; I felt bad for this girl and wanted to go fast. My mom changed then drove me to my mangers place and my manger drove me to the hospitable.
I was so excited to meet this girl. But when I got into her room, I was shocked, I already knew her. It was Monroe!
She was shocked too, but in a different way. She was shocked to see a celebrity. She screamed and I screamed back making her laugh. She tried to make out the words your Olivia, but she ended up saying, “Ya ya ya Olivia!”
I smiled and said, “Yes, Monroe.”
“You know my name?”
“Yes and it’s a beautiful name.” I said, while sitting down on the side of her bed.
Her face turned pink and she said, “Thank you.”
“Now, Miss Monroe, I want to help you. How may I do that?”
“You can help by getting my dad arrested and giving me a lot of money to get my family into a good place. But hey that’s not going to happen, nothing new.”
“Why does your dad need arrested?” I asked thinking she was kidding.
“He abuses me and my siblings.” She says as though it wasn’t a big deal. But that was a big shock.
I hugged her and asked, “Have you tried telling anyone?”
“No too afraid to.”
“Can I get you help? Can I tell someone for you?”
“Whatever.”
“I can’t help you if you don’t want to be helped. So do you want to be helped?”
“I want you to help me.”
Monroe:
Olivia went out in the hall to talk to her manager. I can’t believe I just met her, stupid old me met amazing her. She was going to have her manager get someone for me to talk to and tell. She was also getting me money and bloods so I don’t you know the dreaded word. Die. She wasn’t just saving me from dying she was saving my life all together. That was the end of those thoughts her, her manager, and some lady came in.
The lady walked up to me and said, “Something to tell me?”
God her voice was annoying and I could already tell she was a snob, great.
“Yeah, my dad abuses me.”
There was silence in the room for a while guess the snob with the coach crap and perfect body and all together miss perfect didn’t know what to say.
“Nice, coach purse.” I snorted being sarcastic.
“Thank you.” She said smiling. Oh now that I talk about her coach purse a cat doesn’t have her tongue.
“If you’re not going to help leave!” I groaned.
She left! She slowly stood up and left! Nice help she was why did they get her to help me.
“Wow!” I said. “All I need is an autograph and you can leave this charity case.”
She didn’t know what to say. She gave me an autograph but didn’t leave. What was in this for her? I wasn’t sure but she got her blood tested and it was a match so she donated her blood to me. Nice. Something I wasn’t use to. She also gave me what a million dollars? But the best part was she chilled out with me for the rest of the day.
Taylor’s pov:
Damn, why did my girlfriend have to be a celeb? God it sucked! I had stuff planned but no she was out like helping people or whatever. Waste of time! She could be with me getting it on. She has to repay me big time. Speak of the devil, she walked into my house. Her wonderful lips kissed mine and I was fine with her being late, that easy.
“Want to go to the club?” I asked. “I have fake IDs”
I was full of good ideas she would get drunk at the club and then I could take advantage of her. I could have jumped for joy when she said, “Of course, if you want to.”
So I had her change, kind of whore it up a little. I had her put on short shorts and a tight shirt. I knew she didn’t want to wear that stuff but she would to anything for me. Well almost anything. So she wouldn’t lose me again.
After she changed off to the club we were. It wasn’t far so we just walked. Once we got there I gave her ID. Damn, the line was so long. I was okay with it at first cause I could check out the girls in line.

“I'm through with standing in line
To clubs we'll never get in
It's like the bottom of the ninth
And I'm never gonna win
This life hasn't turned out
Quite the way I want it to be”
But then I got tired of standing there. That’s when Amy came in. She took us out of line and took us in to some cheap restaurant and then into the bathroom. I thought- well I think you can guess what I thought. But if you can’t I thought that I going to get some. Ha was I wrong, we went into the bathroom and Amy turned into Olivia. Then we went back to the line. It was amazing! Everyone moved aside to let us into the club. Wow, how much it was easier being a celeb. We didn’t even need to show them IDs.
I changed my mind I liked her being a celebrity. It made life- well easier.
Like I predicted, she got drunk. No, she didn’t get drunk the babe got really drunk. So once she was really drunk she got changed back into Amy. Then we went back to my place. From there it just got better. Well better until she started throwing up. But before that she was bad, bad to the bone. We went up to my room, and then she pushed me on to my bed. Whoa my baby knows what I like. Then she got on top of me and we started making out. We eventually had all of our clothes off, and well you know what came next.
When we were done, that’s when the puking came. No not even little at a time. A lot of puke at once, and it went like all the way across my room and she just kept puking. I started getting worried when she hardly stopped puking, so I took her to the hospitable. On the way she passed out. She better not like die on me. I wasn’t going to be the reason for a death, and I loved her. Plus she,well,knew how to have fun. Wink. Wink.
We finally got to the hospitable, and it made me wish we never went. Apparently my babe drank too much and she was allergic to alcohol. Damn, those doctors didn’t shut up they smelled my breath and figured out I was also drunk and lectured me. I was so got damn happy when she woke up; they stopped lecturing me and gave her their attention. She didn’t look so hot like usual. She looked a mess, her hair messed up, pale, and puke all over her. Not so attractive. She hated hospital’s and now I did to because it’s the only place my babe isn’t hot, so she tricked them into thinking she was fine. Then we left.
Amy’s pov:
God, it is so easy to trick doctors. They don’t know what they are doing. I knew by the face Taylor has on his face that he figured out he could get anything he wanted so I asked, “What do you want?”
“I want a brand new house that could be good enough for an episode of cribs that has a huge bathroom with a kind size tub.”
So I went around and searched all over to find a house with the description and when I found it I found for him.

“(Tell me what you want)

I want a brand new house
On an episode of Cribs
And a bathroom I can play baseball in
And a king size tub big enough
For ten plus me”
But I could tell by the look on his face that was still not enough.

“(So what you need?)

I'll need a credit card that's got no limit
And a big black jet with a bedroom in it
Gonna join the mile high club
At thirty-seven thousand feet””
I could tell by the look on his face that that was still not good enough for him. So I asked, “So what do you need?”
He replied with, “I want a credit card with no limit and a black jet with a bedroom in it.”
I did that before him. But that was still not enough. He was being a straight greedy bastard, but I stilled loved him so I kept doing.

“(Been there, done that)

I want a new tour bus full of old guitars
My own star on Hollywood Boulevard
Somewhere between Cher and
James Dean is fine for me?”
He got tired of me doing stuff for him after I got him a tour bus with old guitars and a star on Hollywood Boulevard. He wanted to become a rockstar and do stuff for himself, stuff being done was old news he had been there and done that.

(So how you gonna do it?)

I'm gonna trade this life for fortune and fame
I'd even cut my hair and change my name
“How will you do it?” I had asked.
He replied with, “I will trade this life for fortune and fame. I would even cut my hair and change my name.”
He didn’t get it, it wasn’t that easy.”

“[Chorus:]
'Cause we all just wanna be big rockstars
And live in hilltop houses driving fifteen cars
The girls come easy and the drugs come cheap
We'll all stay skinny 'cause we just won't eat
And we'll hang out in the coolest bars
In the VIP with the movie stars
Every good gold digger's
Gonna wind up there
Every Playboy bunny
With her bleach blond hair

Hey hey I wanna be a rockstar
Hey hey I wanna be a rockstar”
Why do you want to be a rockstar I asked and he replied with, “ Everyone wants to be big rockstars. And live in hilltop houses driving fifteen cars
The girls come easy and the drugs come cheap
We'll all stay skinny 'cause we just won't eat
And we'll hang out in the coolest bars
In the VIP with the movie stars
Every good gold digger's
Gonna wind up there
Every Playboy bunny
With her bleach blond hair”
“What kind of rockstar do you want to be” I asked?

He replied with, “I wanna be great like Elvis without the tassels
Hire eight body guards that love to beat up assholes
Sign a couple autographs
So I can eat my meals for free
(I'll have the quesadilla on the house)
I'm gonna dress my ass
With the latest fashion
Get a front door key to the Playboy mansion
Gonna date a centerfold that loves to
Blow my money for me”
I lost him at the date part. Wasn’t I his girlfriend? I slapped him and ran off crying.
Taylor pov:
I didn’t even notice that my girl ran off. I just kept thinking my thoughts.

“[Chorus]

And we'll hide out in the private rooms
With the latest dictionary and today's who's who
They'll get you anything with that evil smile
Everybody's got a drug dealer on speed dial, well

Hey hey I wanna be a rockstar

I'm gonna sing those songs
That offend the censors
Gonna pop my pills from a pez dispenser

I'll get washed-up singers writing all my songs
lip sync 'em every night so I don't get 'em wrong

[Chorus]

And we'll hide out in the private rooms
With the latest dictionary and today's who's who
They'll get you anything with that evil smile
Everybody's got a drug dealer on speed dial

Hey hey I wanna be a rockstar
Hey hey I wanna be a rockstar”

My thoughts were, “

And we'll hide out in the private rooms
With the latest dictionary and today's who's who
They'll get you anything with that evil smile
Everybody's got a drug dealer on speed dial, well

Hey hey I wanna be a rockstar

I'm gonna sing those songs
That offend the censors
Gonna pop my pills from a pez dispenser

I'll get washed-up singers writing all my songs
lip sync 'em every night so I don't get 'em wrong

And we'll hide out in the private rooms
With the latest dictionary and today's who's who
They'll get you anything with that evil smile
Everybody's got a drug dealer on speed dial

Hey hey I wanna be a rockstar
Hey hey I wanna be a rockstar”
♠ ♠ ♠
I want at least another comment and subscription before the next chapter. Please?