The Real Amy

Dont Jump

Amy`s pov:
He took forever to come and find me. When he did he ask, “Are you okay?”
“No, now leave.”
I wanted to break up with him but I didn’t know if I could ever get someone again, low confidence again. Somehow I managed to shake that off.
“We are over.” I had sad walking away from the beautiful boy with his mouth dropped open.
Third person pov:
Taylor sat there in shock for a while. Then he decided to get his mind off of her by getting drunk. That didn’t work so well. He ended up on the top of a building, ready to jump.
Taylor’s pov:
I liked being on the top of the roof, so cold and calm. Too bad I wasn’t staying on it long, I was jumping. I whispered, “Amy”
I would have screamed her name, but then there was a chance of her hearing it. I knew she didn’t want to hear her name from me, or anything from me. I cried and cried, I sworn I could have cried enough that there was a tear drop for everything that was never found on earth.
“On top of the roof
The air is so cold and so calm
I say your name in silence
You don't wanna hear it right now
The eyes of the city
Are counting the tears falling down
Each one a promise
Of everything you never found”

Amy’s pov:
Everyone was gathered around a building next to Taylor`s house. I didn’t really want to go anywhere near him so I ignored it. But then one of my friends came by and said, “Taylor`s dead. He just jumped of that building.”
I screamed and ran over to the building. It was a lie, he hadn’t jumped. But he was planning on it. I screamed that night to him, “Taylor! Don’t make the lie of you being dead, true. Don’t jump. The light it may be very tempting to go to it. But I couldn’t live without you. Yes, we have had some hard times. But remember the good times, not bad ones. I forgive you for the bad ones, and hope you will forgive me. I want you back I love you.”

“I scream into the night for you
Don't make it true
Don't jump
The lights will not guide you through
They're deceiving you
Don't jump
Don't let memories go
Of me and you
The world is down there out of view
Please don't jump”
He had opened his eyes to all of what I had said; he had them close, just about to jump.
Taylor’s pov:
I was so out of it. I had opened my eyes, not remembering why. I couldn’t even feel the snow falling on me, that’s how out of it I was. I was out of it because I became lost in the pain. I wanted it to end. Start all over in heaven or hell either which.

“You open your eyes
But you can't remember what for
The snow falls quietly
You just can't feel it no more
Somewhere out there
You lost yourself in your pain
You dream of the end
To start all over again”
Amy’s pov:
I screamed for him again, “Taylor!”

“I scream into the night for you
Don't make it true
Don't jump
The lights will not guide you through
They're deceiving you
Don't jump
Don't let memories go
Of me and you
The world is down there out of view
Please don't jump
Don't jump”
I then ran into the building and up all of the steps on to the roof. He went to jump and I held on to his shirt. He was trying to pull forward and off the edge. He was stronger and I wasn’t sure how longer I could hold him.

“I don't know how long
I can hold you so strong
I don't know how long”
I let go for a mere second and he was still trying to pull forward so when I let go he flung forward, falling off the edge. I screamed and ran to the edge, thinking to see Taylor on the ground, splattered, dead. But instead there was another ledge, which he fell on to. He couldn’t move at all, the ledge was so small, if he would have moved he would have plummeted to his death. I couldn’t let that happen so I said, “Taylor, take my hand and I will pull you up. Don’t jump.”

“Just take my hand
Give it a chance
Don't jump”
“Taylor, the tickle monsters favorite person, my love, don’t jump. I wouldn’t be able to live without you. Am I the problem? I will disappear forever if you want. Or stay forever. Do you want to be a rock star? Go ahead shoot for your dreams, my love. What happened to our dreams, getting married, having kids, none of that can ever happen. I know you don’t like hurting people, but if you kill yourself you will be hurting many people. Everyone would miss you. If you kill yourself it’s a mistake you can’t live to regret. There are people who have it worst then you; there would be so many dead people if they all killed their selves over little things. Little things can be fixed. If all of this hasn’t convinced you, haven’t held you back, then ill jump for you. I am the problem.”

I was hoping for him to scream out and tell me no don’t jump, but he didn’t. He will won’t he? What if he doesn’t? Shake that off. I’m going to jump and hopefully he will save me. I jumped forward; forward enough I would have went over his ledge. Oh damn, he wasn’t going to save me. That’s what I thought when he took my hand and pushed me backwards so I couldn’t jump.
He then grabbed my hand again and said, “Can you help me up, baby?”

“I scream into the night for you
Don't make it true
Don't jump
The lights will not guide you through
They're deceiving you
Don't jump
Don't let memories go
Of me and you
The world is down there out of view
Please don't jump
Don't jump
And if all that can't hold you back
I'll jump for you”
Of course I helped him up. I grabbed his hand and pulled, while he put his feet up on the wall and climbed while being pulled. Once he was on the roof I clasped in his arms and said, “Don’t ever scare me like that again.”
“I will” He replied.
What? He will? I pinned him down to the roof and lie on top of him. “What?” I asked.
“I just wanted you to pin me down, sexy” He said, then pulled me closer and kissed me. We were on top of the roof kissing all night, in the beautiful moon light.
♠ ♠ ♠
i need 3 subscriptions and 3 comments before the next chapter