Status: Ongoing

Frankie

The space between

Gwen Shero stormed into the Penguin's locker room hell bent on finding Jordan and kicking his ass. The whole weekend, Gwen had been waiting for Jordan hoping that he would magically appear like he said he would and whisk Frankie away. She was infuriated and disappointed that he never showed up, especially when Frankie had confessed to her that she was over Ryan and that Jordan had been recently occupying her mind.

"Hey, Gwenie!" Max greeted her, a goofy grin on his face, as she stormed in but his smile faltered when she just walked passed him. "What's wrong?"

"Where the fuck is Jordan? I'm going to kill that dip shit," she fumed and went for his stall which had his things telling her that he was in fact in the vicinity. The whole room was quiet and everyone stared at the showers.

"She was hot man. I'm telling you, she was amazing in bed, too bad I woke up and she was gone. Left me with a hangover this morning," Gwen heard Jordan boast; her head snapped to the showers and sat Jordan walking out with Kris Letang beside him. He had that annoying cocky smirk that always pissed Gwen off on his face.

"Jordan Staal!" she roared loudly. She was beyond pissed off hearing him bragging about his latest conquest when he should have been winning Francesca's affections back. "I am going to kill you," she threatened him.

Jordan looked at Gwen, fear flashed in his eyes. He knew that this skinny blonde girl was capable of doing. His eyes narrowed when he saw Kris backing away from Jordan, he was smart enough not to get in the way of Gwen's fury.

Gwen's hand reached for Jordan's cheek, the room was silent as she slapped him as hard as she could. "You have a lot of nerve! How dare you play with Frankie like that," she yelled at him. "Don't you dare come near her, or I swear Jordan, you will never have children."

Jordan scoffed. "She isn't worth the trouble," he responded cruelly.

Jordan had never been rejected in his whole life, but seeing Frankie with Ryan, the person she'd loved for a long time, sucking faces, it felt worse that rejection. He reverted back to the old Jordan and partied until he was drunk, brining home a girl, the moment he got back to Pittsburgh.

Sensing that Gwen was going to do more than slap Jordan, Max and Tyler moved to Gwen's side and held on to her shoulder. "Come on Gwenie, as much of an asshole he is right now, we need him to score goals," Max muttered. He too was upset with the way Jordan played with a sweet girl like Frankie.

"Eat shit, Jordan Staal," she spat angrily just as she excited the locker room. "I'm fine," she informed her two friends and shrugged them off.

Tyler hesitantly let go of her and eyed her. "Are you sure? We really don't want you going in there and killing him," he joked, trying to lighten the mood.

"I'm fine. You guys can go back in and get dressed, you guys smell," she tried to joke as they hesitantly went back into the locker room. As soon as they were gone, Gwen fished for her cell phone and dialled a rather familiar number. "Hey Marc, you have a four day break right? Do you mind taking a visit to good old Pittsburgh to visit your little brother?"

*

"I can't believe you're making me do this," Francesca muttered as she fidgeted with the ends of her dress. She looked at herself in the mirror and was barely able to recognize her all dressed up. "Am I even supposed to be a part of this?"

"Suck it up, besides, Daddy suggested that I bring you to the charity dinner."

"Okay, but do I have to dress so revealingly?" she asked and pulled at her dress which, to her, was showing too much shoulder.

Gwen rolled her eyes and looked at Francesca's dress. "You look fine. Jordan's going to eat shit when he sees you," she commented and saw Frankie blush.

"I don't understand why you keep mentioning Jordan," she mumbled and tried to hike up her dress at the same time, trying to keep her dress at a decent level above her knees.

Gwen snapped her cell phone shut and jolted up from her bed. "He's here!" she said excitedly and dragged Francesca out of her room and down the stairs, "Marc!" she yelled eagerly and let go of Frankie's hand and ran to Marc's arms.

Francesca's eyes widened as she stumbled down the stairs, hearing Gwen call out for Marc. "Marc," she greeted the older Staal and hugged him. "What are you doing here?" Francesca wondered.

Marc chuckled. "Gwen said you needed a date and I have a four day break," he explained and gave her a once over. "You look beautiful, by the way," he complimented her.

Rubbing her shoulders, Francesca looked at the floor and mumbled at thank you to him. She wasn't expecting to see Marc anytime soon and it made her wonder if he knew that she and Jordan were only pretending. She wondered if he knew anything about what had been going one as of late.

*

Balancing himself on the balls of his feet, Jordan laughed when Max told him a joke, the typical Jordan Staal kind of girl wrapped around his arms. Laura was one of his typical girls that he went to when he wanted a good time. She laughed airily, just following Jordan's lead.

Dressed her best, Laura looked beautiful with looks that could give any woman in the room a run for their money. She wasn't the least bit modest about her looks and showed it off as much as she could. Her dress as short as possible without showing her underwear (standing anyways) and showed off as much cleavage as she could.

"Hey its Gwen and-woah, that can't be right," Max said and whistled at the people that just entered the banquet hall.

Curiously, Jordan turned around and his eyes nearly popped out of his head. Beside Gwen was Francesca dressed in a simple black and white ruffled dress that fell a few inches above her knees. Her hair was in a nice loose bun with a few strands of hair falling on her face and her make-up was simple. She looked beautiful, not pretty. What surprised him even more was the person she was with, his brother.

"Gwenie, over here!" Max called out and Gwen pulled Frankie and Marc over to them, she held a smug smirk that Max and Jordan both knew was meant for Jordan.

"Max," she greeted him happily and kissed his cheek. "Jordan," she greeted the blond with a strained voice and chatted happily with Max about her dress and where she had gotten in.

Francesca shifted awkwardly where she stood, feeling Jordan burning holes on her. She could feel the stinging in her chest as she watched Jordan tighten his grip in the gorgeous blonde. She was the exact opposite of Frankie, tall, blonde and a chest that could be any man's fantasy.

Marc felt the sadness coming from Frankie and decided to help her out a bit, by snaking his hands around her waist. "Hey little brother, who's this?" he greeted Jordan.

It was Jordan's turn to shuffle his feet out of the awkward tension. "This is Laura, my date," he mumbled, he kept his eyes on Francesca, waiting for her to look him in the eyes.

Jordan was beyond pissed that Marc was with Francesca. He had wanted to ask Frankie to accompany him to the charity benefit, until he saw Frankie and Ryan kissing. Jordan wanted to punch the living shit out of Marc for taunting him; didn't he know that Frankie was his 'girlfriend'? Or did Gwen tell him otherwise. Marc was probably getting back at him for the way he treated Francesca before.

"So, Frankie, where have you been hiding those legs? You look gorgeous," Max squealed as he eyed Francesca shamelessly. He smirked a shit eating smirk at Jordan, knowing what Gwen was planning, bringing his brother into the picture and he wanted nothing more than to be a part of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, Marc made another appearance.
I love that boy, honestly my favorite Staal.
Thank you to everyone that commented, you guys are seriously amazing.
Ten comments would be really nice.
i just want you opinion.
Thank you!